Christian Dior Cruise 2025 Perthshire

I am the only few people who like her work on this forum, usually she delivers basic boring clothes for rich thin real women to wear everyday
The Mexico collection from last year was so chic and wearable

Here: not just Sarah Burton, I also see a lot of younger London designers from frumpy Molly Goddard sweater looks, to Chopova Lowena bad muted colours tartan to old Meadham Kirchhoff cheap looking PVC in baby doll leg-of-mutton sleeves... some of these looks are very Simone Rocha on acid
All wrong reference points for a house like Dior, I rather have her pre fall New York show but in spring fabrics

9SR7KcjQ_o.jpgT8oQ7Drs_o.jpg2mRRKhrv_o.jpgW9nU3xft_o.jpgOQccYHlv_o.jpgHQvHA5Zn_o.jpgiLHKVTcb_o.jpg AEq6yP27_o.jpg

@LadyJunon Reminds me of this Karl clip:

Really is a no nonsense point of view that more need to have. Like, if you’re collection is good enough you really shouldn’t have to say anything or really do that much to make it seem any more interesting.

Savoir faire is a fun thing to explain but really only a small few will actually care about it. Less is more, and a little bit of mystery can help sell the fantasy as well.

It's kind of silly to aim at Maria Grazia for this, I mean... there's no ethical consumption under capitalism. The problems aren't ones to lay at her feet, she's just another pawn in the game. Aim higher with your criticism about her being a feminist and... oppressing working class women?
Of course I aim higher all the way to the top but I can't stand her bourgeois feminist BS. I liked her work more when it wasn't political.

"Here is a woman whose talent is drawing portraits to be printed on ceramics, so naturally we commissioned her to write down some olde-tyme sexist words which we then embroidered onto clothing. This shirt that says BOSSY NAG on it will be three thousand dollars please. P.S. Smash the patriarchy!"

It's so vacuous and dogmatic, I don't know how anyone could take it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticnsilent
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->