Christian Dior F/W 2019.20 : Selena Forrest & Ruth Bell by Brigitte Niedermair

Good grief, and there I was thinking Christian Dior's advertising campaign could not get any worse. This is downright atrocious and utterly pretentious. I'm usually able to see a few positives (like last season's reminding me of the campaign under Galliano with Stella Tennant), but I absolutely hate the look of this.

Guess I'm off to the Christian Dior Campaign Archive thread to reminisce over the good old days. The sooner Maria Grazia Chiuri's contract is over the better!

This is worst than a campaign shot by Faena or any Dolce & Gabbana campaign.

Brigitte Niedermair is the last person to hire for a campaign (with Collier Schorr) . Bad, lifeless and agreed with you all the casting feels so 2016.

The casting perfectly reflects the collections: bland, outdated and repetitive.

And the faux feminism gawd. Why don't you depict working women, MGC? The actual women who are interested in your brand. Working women are bringing in real revolutions everyday without t-shirts and taking to the streets. A lot of inspiration there!

I don't mind this conceptually but she has to STOP the graphic t-shirt schtick.

This could have been refreshing in a way, but unfortunately, Brigitte Niedermair has been doing these shoots in nearly every 2019 edition of Vogue Italia.

It's just suddenly came to me what these look like... the 'C'est Vogue' section of Vogue Paris, just far more boring and way less stimulating! Thomas Lagrange might've actually done a far superior job than Niedermair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->