Christian Dior 'Lady Dior' Handbags 2008-2014 : Marion Cotillard

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
sm4uit.jpg

Marion Cotillard, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of French songbird Edith Piaf in “La Vie en Rose,” was taken high above Paris for her latest role: as the face of a “cinematic” new campaign for the Lady Dior handbag. Perched on top of the Eiffel Tower, its intricate metalwork echoing the canework pattern on the iconic tote, Cotillard posed for photographer Peter Lindbergh wearing an enigmatic expression — and a sexy black number by John Galliano from the spring collection. The spots are slated to break at month’s end in France and the U.K. and are the first in a four-part series, with Paris being only the first city and chapter. Further details about her next adventure, and what precious cargo she’s carrying, are to be revealed on a forthcoming Web site: LadyDior.com, which is set to go live in mid-November. The campaign will run twice a year.

wwd

Oooh I like the setting, but the hair....this is Dior, can't they get someone to give a decent blow dry?

Thanks for the image though Kimair

Ehh waste of an advert space it looks so pointless. Thanks for the scan!

This is really wonderful, though judging from how it looks - was she really "perched on top of the Eiffel Tower?" :lol:

:brows: much better than Monica Bellucci's imo..
thanks for posting

I really like it - but you can't really see the bag :rolleyes:

has anyone seen any stock images of the bag itself? im curious about it.

I had no idea the cannage pattern was inspired by the Eiffel Tower :rolleyes:

I think it's super cool :lol: I love Marion, and this almost frightening shot of her just about to fall of the Eiffel Tower along with paris just faintly beneath. I really love the framing of the photo as well with the massive empty space beside her, there's something quite arresting about the image (for me).

wow, she's so gorgeous. totally fitting. I've loved her since j'eux d'enfants :smile:

This is really wonderful, though judging from how it looks - was she really "perched on top of the Eiffel Tower?" :lol:
It dosent look real to me, its very much in the vein of his work at Harper's Bazaar with the satirical, fun eds he does sometimes, dont you think?Those look pretty authentic aswell, but are actually not shot at the scene.

i love the way the shoes look. really sexy.

and will this be only pics or also commercials? cause the source says "spots". and if it's pics only, it wouldn't be called "spots". would it?

Marion looks incredible. But I never thought of her as a Dior girl.

Was it REALLY filmed atop the Eiffel tower?

I love it! It doesn't look like she's standing on the Eiffel Tower but still, it's Marion, Dior and Paris :heart:

Unlike other ads using celebs, Marion looks like a real model there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->