Christian Dior "Be Dior" Handbag 2015 : Jennifer Lawrence by Paolo Roversi

poison84

Reaction score
INSIDE JENNIFER’S BAG: What does Jennifer Lawrence keep in her handbag? “Wallet, phone, keys — if I can remember them — ChapStick and a little perfume.” So she says in a film clip as photographer Paolo Roversi shoots her in the latest campaign for the Be Dior handbag. The actress is the picture of natural beauty in the ads, slated to break later this week in Marie Claire U.K., followed by French Glamour on March 2 and Harper’s Bazaar U.K. on March 4.

Roversi opted for a minimalist, gallery-in-the-midst-of-an-installation setting for the shoot — a low-key foil for Lawrence’s gaze and the pale colors of Raf Simons’ spring collection. Double-page spreads juxtapose close-up portraits with fashion poses. The clip is to debut on Diormag.com on Thursday.

wwd

I would have liked to see a model, but still she looks beautiful. I love this picture, the simplicity of the composition, the colors and the light ... Awesome !

At least they gave us something slightly different from Jennifer's previous campaign, I like it. If I was going to be difficult then I'd ridicule the styling of Jen's hair, which is exactly the same as last time. In fact, hasn't it been styled the exact same way every season?

*Edit* Found a new campaign image:

rs_560x415_150223115659_rs_1024x759_150223104257.jpg

eonline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks beautiful. That's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean her face is utterly gorgeous.

The close up shot is really great. It could have been used as a Vogue US cover.

She looks good but I've never found that her to truly 'fit' Dior the way Portman or Even Maryna Linchuk (Miss Dior stuff) truly did.

I personally think she's getting better. Her last campaign for them wasn't bad, and this is actually quite effective. So it's Dior/Jennifer vs Chanel/Kristen....I'm torn.

This would have looked amazing with Daria Strokous or Vanessa Axente. Jennifer does not fit here.

This would have looked amazing if they hadn't airbrushed the sh*t out of her and left her natural, quirky beauty alone. Barely looks like her.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dior

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->