Christian Dior 'Lady Dior' Handbags 2008-2014 : Marion Cotillard

thank you Diorette
I prefer these ads much better than Monica's :innocent: They have more of a wow factor.

I'm dying to see this in print..
Plus, in the article it says that "first in a four-part series, with Paris being only the first city and chapter." So could this mean that another shot could be on the top of Empire State or wherever?

I noticed in the top right hand corner of the ad it says "Marion Cotillard - Paris"
So perhaps they're using different actresses/models from different corners of the globe? It seems odd to have her name and Paris written over it if the same thing is going to appear on another ad.
"Marion Cotillard - ROME" would be pointless?

Ad looks so lovely. I love space & sky so much. I would go to Paris right away.

her expression is kinda off
and i wonder why the D on the LADY is italized?:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The italized "D" is "Dior"
:flower:

But I never noticed the italized "D" before actually..

[scanned by vogue28 from UK VOGUE January 2009]

I prefer the first ad but this is almost as good:D Thanks vogue28 for posting:flower::flower:
Very striking photography and just what I would expect from the master Lindbergh.:innocent:

I love the ads! Marion was the perfect choice and looks gorgeus :wub:

I love the new one, it looks realer and sun through the Eiffel Tower detail makes it stronger.
thanks vogue28!

^ Yeah I agree, thats what I like about it. It looks even stronger in print imo.

This one looks a little different to the first stylistically. Her eyes look amazing!
Obvious that it's a part of the series but almost looks like a different Photog.
But, i'm glad to see that it's definitely Marion in the whole set!
Thank you :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think it's still neccesary, but here we got the 3 images from Paris, direct fed from the ladydior site. there's a BTS video there too, shame that they used basically the same motive for the whole Paris campaign.

img_1.png

img_2.png

img_3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->