191.3 KB · Views: 343
  • dior3.jpg
    dior3.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 97
  • dior2.jpg
    dior2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 964
Last edited by a moderator:
Classy...but lose the boots. I love that jacket in the second picture...the twist on the hips is very chic and the fitting is very elegant.

I wonder of the inspirations tell us something about Monday...he has done Russia before though for couture...

Love the grey skirt suit. Everything else is a wash. If it wasn't for the fur hats the Anna Karenina thing would be non-existent.

ETA - The hats date everything about 20 years, very mid 80s rich b*tch.

Does that third hat really fit in with the Pre-Revolutionary Russian aesthetic?

The suit is great, and I'd love to see details on that first bag.

so not cute at all. same old crap, accesorized differently, called a new collection. that's been dior for the past years. very sad.

not even the bags seem a bit fabulous, its a shame that crocodile is being used as a damn ruched pillow sham and handles :ninja:

that third look, probably some samples left that didnt sell from last season

this can probably start telling us how boring Galliano can be when he's being restrained to a certain look. this is an opportunity to play with different volumes and textures, to innovate the new Dior woman they want the Dior woman to be, and still he seems to be hung up on the same shapes and looks that he's known for...

I think the boots are the "Russian" part of the look.
Moscow must be selling well to go back for more inspiration...
PERESTROIKA PARADISE!

I love it, but its so similar to f/w 07-08. I understand that Dior is trying to be a little more "adult", but does that mean John can't experiment with theme a little?

We have seen this before but it's quite beautiful.And I like the boots

i guess John didn't get the memo but rich russians don't really want to look the stereotypical rich russians...

i guess we have seen all these over and over again. Galliano, do you really think that we have lost our memory from FW07? :ninja:
the third dress really looks like a mix version of FW07.

Pre-collections often have a round up of the previous season's best sellers done in different fabrics or altered slightly. That's why it's the bread and butter of a house. It's a business after all, not art. I'm sure he has plenty more up his sleeve to throw rocks at.

I hope we can see more pictures, I like the detail on the hips of the second look.

I love it! Much better than that awful S/S 08 collection!

not even the bags seem a bit fabulous, its a shame that crocodile is being used as a damn ruched pillow sham and handles :ninja:

LMAO!!!!

For real, galliano is slipping, this is not good.

OMG; i love this collection. and dior is much better suited to the theme.
can not wait to see more.
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->