Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2020 : Jennifer Lawrence by Brigitte Niedermair

Although it's exactly the same boring campaign as every other campaign under MGC, I actually like this set of pictures. There's a very vintage feel to JLaw's beauty here, especially in the first portrait - I really like that image. It's nothing to write home about but it's certainly a nice departure from incredibly dull Ruth Bell and Selena Forrest.

I always loved her campaigns for Lady Dior under Raf, she looked spectacular in those portraits and this is her first Dior campaign I liked since then. At least it's better than whatever LV and Emma Stone do.

Happy for Brigitte she brought the best out of a woman who I'm bored to death with. There's something almost fetishistic about this campaign and I cannot help but gravitate towards it. Is goody two shoes Miss Dior taking a walk on the wild side? One can hope.

I just saw the campaign in the Dazed S/S 2020 magazine's digital edition. It's really striking and beautiful!

These images are indeed stunning and perhaps I would've fawned over them ever more, had we not already seen this concept several times previous from MGC's Christian Dior. It's the all-black that is doing it for me here, feels like a pallette cleanser from previous campaigns.

she looks so waxy and not convincing as this classy lady character. i know they're referencing some iconic images of the past but who aspires to look this stiff nowadays? i could do with the details only.

but yeah, anything is better than another run with ruth bell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->