Christian Dior Shoes - General

i like them all...i LOVE the prada. They are last look in Jan. Vogue and I've fallen for them! So darn perfect...funky, but classic, nothing too special with the shape or anything, just such a nice looking shoe in my opinion. jeans, dressy, whatever...they seem to be good for many types of attire.

nornor

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 21st, 2004 - 1:00 pm
Prada $545 snakeskin slings in multicolour or matchstick
i like these the best, i am planning on getting them in matchstick, good price too! :wink:

as for the dior ones, my heart is already set with the YSL spectators :wub:

as for the dolces :sick: i like the wedge sandals ALOT more

The first two are awful but the Prada slingys are nice. Really nice. They'd add some pep to a boring outfit.

Thank you! I'm going to have to think about it all first and one more thing what do you think of this?? Manolo "Campari" $485

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 12:03 am
Thank you! I'm going to have to think about it all first and one more thing what do you think of this?? Manolo "Campari" $485
great!!!! :woot:
good color, nice shape, simple and perfect heel!! :wink:

they have those in turqouise and pink too... the campari... I am in love with the pink

Absolutely get those metallic silver python Dior spectators, and the Manolo Camparis... two absolutely GORGEOUS shoes on a woman.... :brows:

The Manolos are timeless mary janes that you'll wear forever, and Dior's are just so wild, high, amazing, unique and ... wow :woot:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

If I could have your attention please....Versace $840 opinions?? thanks!

Those Versace shoes are not so nice IMO, the shape feels old and tired somehow. On the other hand, they're fun as well. Like updated Cinderella glass slippers.

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 9:55 pm
they are not bad :wink: . i just find them a bit pricey for what they are... :unsure:

how do they look on? B)

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 3:55 pm
i was just gonna post these, of course u beat me to it! :wink:

i think they are okay but like leyla said, they arent much for the price :innocent:

Lucite heels turn me off. Something screams stripper to me :P

I think the Versace are great...I'd wear them if they made them in size 45!

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 11:47 pm
I think the Versace are great...I'd wear them if they made them in size 45!
I'm a size 40-41 so I could probably wear them off the rack if I wanted to do drag... But to tell you the truth, I never have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->