Christian Dior Shoes - General

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:08 pm
only ONE:

DOLCE GABBANA. platform is in :wink: and the shape and colors are great for the new season :heart:
Are platforms really in this season? I bought some simple black Candies platforms that are similar in shape to the D&G ones for $30 the other day! :lol:

I like the red Valentino shoes and the D&G platforms in purple :heart:

the notorious boots that Brian has posted before, but i was wondering if anyone has any pictures of people actually wearing them!?

and how much do they cost?? I was actually thinking about getting a pair just to walk around town in to look silly..im kinda notorious for that kinda stuff

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Jan 28th, 2004 - 7:30 pm
the notorious boots that Brian has posted before, but i was wondering if anyone has any pictures of people actually wearing them!?

and how much do they cost?? I was actually thinking about getting a pair just to walk around town in to look silly..im kinda notorious for that kinda stuff
OMG please get them!

I love doing stuff like that as well. Making an intentional fool out of yourself to get people to gawk at you is SO fun.

I think those hideous boots retailed for about $200, because I really doubt anyone would ever pay any more than that.

They were $220 at eluxury.com .... I dunno if you still can get 'em ... I was seriously thinkin' about it ...

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jan 29th, 2004 - 5:54 am
I have seen Ivana and Mariah wearing them in Aspen :lol:
yes these are nothing close to UGGS. these are REALLY only to be worn in the snow :wink:

I saw the pic of Mariah in them.. :lol: I love the boots, actually, but she looked rather strange in them. They're actually a really good price..

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: those are ugly and horrible looking too much logo

they have them at my Dior boutique. are you aware of how monstrously large they are? did you see the black furry ones? they had those too here. ridiculous. no one is going to buy them in a place that doesnt dip below 65 degrees.

The Moon Boot is cuter, if you're into the ginormous boots thing:

moonboot_cloud.gif

I love htese boots, i bought mne about a month ago, they cost $275, and also come in all white, the inside is foam and that mekes it very comfy......
they are a collectors item :smile:

I saw a girl walking down 8th ave a few days ago wearing them...

can you say, Cankles?

100116906.jpg

100116909.jpg

Do any of you have any info about these?
Price?
When will they be available?

I called Dior the other day and they had no idea what I was talking about when I said "rhinestone-studded satin ankle-strap platforms"...as if that wasn't descriptive enough! :\ :angry:

I don't think those are going to be available until March, which is when those "salespersons" told me the Spring RTW collection arrives :wink:

The ones that im really into are the crystal encrusted Couture Scarab heels which I think that are gorgeous...and heavy :doh:

They are about $600-800 and they will be producing just a few for each boutique and I belive honolulu will not be reciving them at all and they won't be avalable until late febuary-Early march :flower:

i like them in the creme color...not grey. im surprised that they will only be 500-600 dollars, after all they are dior :wacko: i was thinkinh they would be 1000 or more

I have no idea about the price and availability but.......I don't like them :o They look kind of cheap IMO, usually I like the items you post here a lot Brian :flower: But on this one I have to skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenixavier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->