Christian Lacroix Mens S/S 2011 Paris

ADLET

Reaction score
As the last looks from Paris Fashion Week trickle in, we turn our attention to Christian Lacroix Homme, which had a presentation to showcase spring’s collection. Invigorated by a tale of the Parisian traveler bound for the south of France, spring’s outing celebrates the rich heritage of the house, while also enjoying a moment to delight in a refined casualness. From the fine tuxedo of evenings out to the relaxed trousers of a day by the shore, Christian Lacroix Homme rounds out the season with a laid-back attitude and summer-ready espadrilles.

is it complete fashion sacrilege to say i like this collection, because, honestly, i do. i wonder what pricepoint they'll place this line. it reminds me of ted baker, et al.

Wait, what ?
Lacroix did not always do the menswear did he ? Am I miss something ?

I like 90% of this. The fabrics look very nice and some jackets are interesting. This being said, it feels déjà-vu and really too commercial IMO I guess it's a good thing since he needs some $$.

i wonder what pricepoint they'll place this line..

Yeah, me too :unsure:

I thought he had stopped production altogether ... and I do like the pieces ... depending on the price I dont care if I have to order 'em from Paris.

I love how he injects splashes of colour as seen on his womenswear collections but in a solid manner (ir the pink tie)

J'adorable!

i thought the Lacroix brand now only produces perfume and living stuffs, isn't it?
if he really back to do clothes, that would be great!

i don't think christian lacroix is involved with this christian lacroix.

I havent seen CL Men collection a while. Quite nice.

I am just not a fan of that suit in the last row of pictures.

I sincerely disklike. It is Ted Baker-esque! Very commercial and not very Lacroix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->