Christian Lacroix Haute Couture S/S 07 Paris

A lot of this is absolutely lovely, there is a real sense of vibrance and life to the collection. Love the bright color's, just looking at it all makes me feel cheerful!

Though, I hate the wedding dress on Lily Cole, she looks like an ornament which should be put on top of a cake rather than a beautiful bride.

I love the polka dot dresses. :blush:
but I'm not to fond of everything else really... it looks a bit tacky to me.

^ I pretty much agree. I usually love Lacroix HC, but somehow the proportions seem off here and it's just lacking elegance, imo. I might revise my opinion if I see better pics...the lighting seems really off in most of the pics posted so far...

i loved the makeup at this show. it was really fresh and clean, and still very pretty

He needs to tone it down. I know that Lacroix is all about colors and imagination, but toning it down may actually let us see the dresses more instead of just a kaledeiscope of colors.

the only interesting thing was Dita Von teese in the crowd. that's all.

00010m.jpg
00040m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00020m.jpg
00050m.jpg
00070m.jpg

style.com

Not too excited about this one. I like some of the colours, but the overall look is a little bit messy for a haute couture show.

doesn't do much for me. actually, after seeing Gaultier's collection, this was was downright boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->