Christian Lacroix Haute Couture S/S 07 Paris

rouge_red said:
Well, I like Galliano for the creativity and details. I don't like the prices, though :D

But what disturbs me here is that even Valentino's runway isn't the biggest but still it seems more fitting. but maybe it's just my opinion :wink:
That's becuase everything was pink :lol: Loved it, though.

I like Lacroix even though I never wear colour. I can't wait to see more

there used to be a time when i was really exited about things like this,
for some reason..........not any more.
all this excess, all this opulence, yet almost none of this will ever be worn to a meaningful event
what a waste of time, talent and money.
give me the kind of couture that is creating something that can be appropriated to the lives of people. of course we all need some fanatasy now and then.......... but when the most expensive part of fashion is caught up solely in fantasy, we are in huge trouble as designers......

730834666dq.jpg

getty

:woot: :heart:
I love it, the details are just amazing..and the dress on hana sukoupova is beautiful..and fun. ^_^

love love love love love

his use of color is always so unexpected and beautiful. and the details are amazing. and i even like hte shoes. I especially like the shapes hes using and silhouettes. it makes everything pop

I only like the dress on Romina...his theme and tricks have been done to death already. Bring in something new, please! Even the wedding dress bores me because it's the same as every other wedding dress he's come up with the past seasons.

kinda boring to mee.... Lacroix seems to use one idea all the time.... I only liked the flowers on dresses, and the colour on Tiiu's one.

this was most anticipated HC collection for me and i'm not dissapointed :heart: lacroix knows how to execute without a big show, thus giving more room for the clothes. one can concentrate on the details and the construction without distractions.
this is better than dior :wub:
and i love seeing lily as a bride again ^_^

It feels like we've seen this numerous times already?
I like it but that's it. No awe.. YET! I guess I should hold my judgement 'til Ive seen the whole collection

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! And I also sort of like the hair.. :shock: :smile:

I love Lacroix but I wish he wouldn't go overboard with all the frills and puffs and loads of accessories. It takes away the magic of the actual dresses themselves.

This whole collection is insane. o.o In a nice way, I guess. The flowy fabrics look wonderful in some peices, but in others it reminds me of my Grandma's drapes.

But I DO like what I see!

I LOVE the dress on Romina. It's same old Lacroix, but, I love the same old Lacroix! I love his style, I love his inspirations, I love his opulent sensibility and his genius with fabric....really, I can't NOT like Lacroix!

This is so reminiscent of past seasons that after the wedding dress post, I was going to say this is from ss05!

Although it still appeals to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->