Christina Aguilera (June 2009 - January 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Perez is an idiot, two faced like you say. For what it's worth I totally agree with you, I've made my point style-wise in Lady Gaga's thread before. She looks OK one outfit out of every 30 she wears, but I do think it's impossible to compare them, and I can't imagine why anybody would. I don't think that many people actually do, I mean Lady Gaga isn't mentioned much in this thread, and vice versa. I can remember the comparisons when Lady Gaga first became popular, but can't remember seeing anyone make the comparison for ages now.

I'm personally very excited about the news of her working with Le Tigre. I've always loved her feministy ways. It's great when an artist actually has something to say, instead of just pumping out radio-friendly beats with no substance. Go Christina! :blush:

Christina Aguilera for OK! Russia October 2, 2008 my scans

I'm sure about a third of those tops weren't actually see-through and the ones that 'are' were mostly just hard nipples. But thanks for the pics anyway :smile:

Simone Harouche will be Christina’s stylist for her next album era. Its gonna be FAB!

@simoneharouche Will you be styling Christina for this upcoming era?

@LegendXx thats the plan. we are working on stuff as we speak

@atlneptun i cant spill secrets- sooo sorry! but i promise you, i have heard some of the tracks and they are ing incredible!!!

Simone Harouche tweet about Christina saying: “She will def change it up”.

@UnconventionalK, i promise you, it will be very different. and i hope you guys like it! i know we cant please everyone, but its my hope!

@UnconventionalK, she will def change it up… she is in between records and needs to take a sec to not be ” in character” all the time.

@Sciurusa, i dont do her hair…

xtina-web.com

Christina Aguilera @ Color Me Mine pottery studio in LA, June 18, 2009

Me too. I don't care if she goes in a new direction as long as she still gives us a few ballads and beautiful lyrics (I am a little worried about her new sound though).

I think she won´t disappoint. I don´t think too that we´ll hear another Lady Gaga sound. That´s not her.

themixologistt wrote in his twitter that Christina new single is done. Thanks to Thiago for the headsup! Simply can’t wait!

WOW! Christina Aguilera’s new single IS DONE! DAMN, IS TOTALLY FABULOUS! I can’t wait to see it riding to the numbah one!

Here to more confirmation that Christina has finished making her new single song, Abe (The Dream1) tweets about it.

Oh oh here we go!!!! We are almost done, it’s really exciting right now, the studio is like quiet now so we can hear the final cut! Woop!!!!

Lmao I’m bargaining with Oscar right now to let me hear the finished version but he says it’s him and the powers that be :-( pray 4 me y’all

Xtina’s 1st single = DONE, DUSTED, FINISHED, COMPLETED, MIXED now on it’s way. This is huge! I hope people are ready for a new summer anthem

Gambit Script Making the Rounds

A first draft script for an upcoming Gambit origin movie is finished and being passed around. My uncle works for Marvel.

I know at least that Michael Madsen and Kevin Corrigan are being considered for Mr. Sinister and Christina Aguilera, Shannyn Sossamon and Linda Cardellini for Dazzler. Jared Padalecki of “Gilmore Girls” fame and Ian Somerhalder are considered for Gambit, cause Taylor Kitsch is busy shooting other films. My uncle and I are huge gambit fans… please don’t say my name, even though he is married to my aunt, but still =)

Source: Comic Book Movie

xtina-web

I am a little worried about her new sound though
Me too. But at the same time very exited about the new album! Can't wait to hear the new single!

Musical will be first movie star role in a decade

In what will be her first movie star role in a decade, Cher is set to join Christina Aguilera in “Burlesque,” a contemporary musical for Screen Gems.

Steven Antin will direct from a script he wrote that was revised by Susannah Grant (Daily Variety, May 4).

Aguilera will play an ambitious small-town Iowa girl with a big voice who comes of age in a neo-burlesque club on Sunset Boulevard that’s run by Tess (Cher), a former dancer who struggles to keep the club open and gives the young girl a chance to shine.

Cher will sing onscreen. While her voice has been heard in many films, “Burlesque” will mark the first time she’ll be seen singing in a film she stars in. Cher last starred in “Tea With Mussolini” in 1999.
Donald De Line will produce. Production begins in November.

Screen Gems president Clint Culpepper said he has been lobbying Cher to make her screen return, and once she said yes, it was a matter of creating room in her busy schedule of touring and performing in Las Vegas.

“She brings a soulfulness and gravitas to this character that will ground the story,” Culpepper said. “The only person who was more excited than I am is Christina.”

xtinaweb

Oh my effin’ god! themixologistt tweet about receiving a new demo track by Christina, the song its called “Electric Chair“.

how a person can do it with the voice? amid a strong beat u can hear Aguilera’s voice stronger than ever. is crazy, incredible. ;-)

“Electric Chair” is one of the best songs i ever mixed for her. Even in a demo track. SO FIERCE!!! IS THA REAL ****! Is unbelievable, yay

i received a new demo track of Christina Aguilera next studio album for mix. Probably, this song will be in the final tracklist. I Hope so.

Christina is listed #35 on FHM’s sexiest women in the world.

Number 35 – Christina Aguilera
Remember when the ‘Christina vs. Britney’ debate all kicked off? It was a case of two cookie-cutter virgins, both turned ‘naughty’, and us guys just stuck in the middle, gleefully lapping up their raunchy bids for our attention. It was immense.

But who would have thought that Aguilera would emerge as the definitive winner? A stack of Grammy Awards, products and endorsement packages to make an NBA MVP weep and dealing with becoming a mother without getting arrested for being mental (like Britney) all speak volumes for the hip-slinging latina.

And what’s more, she’s now considered a philanthropist. Which has absolutely nothing to do with what happened to her breasts while she was pregnant. Or the fact that she walks around nude at home on Sundays. Yep, Christina definitely wins.

xtina-web.com

Nick from CMM has confirmed that the single won’t be release this year, most likely will be on early 2010. Might be Christina starts to film on her latest movie.

I have been debating about whether to post this or not for ages as I know people will say I have made it up but this is simply an attempt to stop everyone getting too excited re the album.
The album is currently still down for a Nov release but as there has been no news of it, it is most likely to be released early 2010.I am sorry but I just dont want everyone to be disappointed. You dont have to believe me but I have nothing to gain by telling you this.

xtina-web.com

^ Aw, that sucks. I was really looking forward to hearing a new song from her, but then again this doesn't surprise me, as a lot hasn't surfaced about the album, besides the title.

Oh well, still have her movie to look forward to ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"