Christina Aguilera (June 2009 - January 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I like her blue cardigan there.
And OMG. How cute is Max in those pictures. I cant believe how quickly time has gone by!!! Hes adorable with the sunglasses on.

Christina Aguilera at Osteria Mozza restaurant in Los Angeles - August 15, 2009 - tlfan

th_88086_Preppie_-_Christina_Aguilera_at_Osteria_Mozza_restaurant_in_Los_Angeles_-_August_15_2009_1278_122_390lo.jpg

tlfan

oh Christina...
I like her top, but the whole outfit together looks so messy, plus the yellow bra:(:(:(.
At least she was smiling for Jordan in the car:blush::blush::blush:.

Christina Aguilera arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles - August 25, 2009

celebrity-paradise.com

WHOA! No makeup. What a difference! I wish shed tone it down more often. :smile: Her skin is amazing though :smile:
I dont know if im the only one here but i LOVE her makeup at Osteria Mozza. Theres something about it thats different to normal, i cant put my finger on it but i absolutely love it.

Big difference!! She look so much better without all the makeup....

well, she has make-up on but not in the same amount she usually applies. Though, I agree there's no need for her to apply tons and tons of paste.

I like her plaid shirt very much:flower::flower::flower:.

I hadn't seen this before. Christina Aguilera - Vogue Italia photoshoot

celebcity

^I think this is from 2003 because she still has the nose piercing from her "dirrty" days

Yes, thats definetly from 2003. I like how colourful that photoshoot is but i dont like how it turned out that much really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->