Christina Aguilera (June 2009 - January 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this (below) is not flattering and eating at the Ivy is such an attention wh*re move. She's become a bit of a mess lately from the new beau (who she was 'emotionally' involved with while filming Burlesque, than immediately started full fledge dating once her heading towards divorce was announced) to her overall look.

Hopefully 2011 will be a turnaround year for her. I think she should go back into the studio and come out with an ep that is devoid of a theme.

atlnightspots

On the plus side I do like the cover of Exile magazine. :flower:

She's been a mess since July/August.

i miss the days when she tried;
004.jpg

18.jpg

normal_017.jpg

004.jpg

normal_019.jpg

013.jpg

normal_03.jpg

normal_003.jpg

03.jpg

normal_007.jpg

normal_03.jpg

wf-002.jpg

wf-006.jpg

Christina Aguilera, who just turned 30, is ready for a fresh start – and what better way to celebrate than with a big bash for her family and friends?

The singer and Burlesque star threw a party at her Beverly Hills home on New Year's Eve, with 175 guests, including her new man Matt Rutler and celeb pals and newlyweds Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.

Aguilera – who toasted the New Year with a custom bottle of Moët champagne with her name engraved on it – wowed the crowd in a silver sequin Herve Leger dress and jeweled Christian Louboutin heels. "She was so excited!" a guest tells PEOPLE. "She was all smiles all night and really relaxed. She's had a tough year, but she looked genuinely happy."

Indeed, the singer recently confided her anticipation of the event in an interview with PEOPLE. "This party is all about counting down to the new chapter of my life," she said. "I'll be surrounded by friends and family who care and love me to death."

With the party and the kick off of 2011, she's closing the book on a difficult year in which she filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman.

"It's really a time for me to look forward to the next chapter in my life," Aguilera added. "I couldn't think of a better way to bring in the New Year [than with a party]."

The event was also about good old-fashioned fun, and featured a Tarot card reader, a photo booth, three bars, a dance floor and deejay and a sushi bar. After midnight, mini egg McMuffins were served as the first breakfast of 2011.

As for hitting the big 3-0, Aguilera says she has no worries on growing older.

"Everything is exciting right now," she says. "I'm an actress and I'm a single mom. I'm entering my thirties. I'm looking at this as an exciting new chapter in my life."

If the eve of the New Year is anything to go by, she's looking at a good year ahead, according to one guest. "At midnight, she got up on stage and thanked everyone for coming. She told everyone how excited she was about the new year, and how normally New Year's Eve parties are usually a disappointment, but this year she wanted all her friends to have a really fun night. And it was! It was a great party."

people.

Yeah, she needs to wear the sweatpants again. Big pants that don't give you any shape are better than camel toe ANY day. Most of the stuff in her wardrobe probably doesn't fit her right now (Mean Girls flashback, anyone?) so I can see why she's been doing the leggings/t-shirts combo, but really... Christina is a multi-millionaire who can afford to buy a whole new designer wardrobe and we all know she loves shopping for clothes/shoes so why not?

I love all the pictures black lace posted. She looks so fresh, natural, classy and healthy in them. Something we can't really say about her right now. That camel toe in the new pic is disgusting :lol:

I do hope she gets on the right track for the new year and doesn't let herself go like this anymore. It's not just about her being a celebrity, but I'm generally put off by people who dress sloppy and look like they don't take care of themselves. She's a cute woman and she's gifted with the most amazing voice in the world but it wouldn't hurt if she put some effort into her appearance and didn't look like some cheap trailer trash bimbo :doh:

OMG, that cameltoe. Does she not have a mirror in her house? Did she not look in it before she left? Ack!

I actually think her figure is fine, but the too-small clothes are making her look horrible. She might not look the same as she did a year ago, but she could really be rocking some retro dresses (a la Dita Von Teese, if she's feeling totally uninspired and just wants to copy someone.) Or even pants that fit would be an improvement and make her look better.

Yeah, she needs to wear the sweatpants again. Big pants that don't give you any shape are better than camel toe ANY day. Most of the stuff in her wardrobe probably doesn't fit her right now (Mean Girls flashback, anyone?) so I can see why she's been doing the leggings/t-shirts combo, but really... Christina is a multi-millionaire who can afford to buy a whole new designer wardrobe and we all know she loves shopping for clothes/shoes so why not?

This x 1000.

Worse than the fact that she has enough money to afford a whole new wardrobe is that she has enough money to pay someone to go get her a whole new wardrobe. She doesn't even have to do anything -- just sit at home and play with her son/read a book/see a movie/write a song while someone else does all the work.

Even if she's planning to go back to looking the way she did pre-divorce, you should dress for the body you have now, not the body you wish you had. I learned that from the tee-vee at least a decade ago, so I'm a little shocked that someone who is so image-conscious hasn't figured it out.

You call it "camel toe"? How funny :lol:
She hides her camel toe with her bag

Shopping at Wacko in Los Angeles - January 1

She FINALLY is wearing jeans ! It actually doesn't look that bad :smile:

01.jpg
02.jpg
hq01.jpg
hq02.jpg
hq03.jpg
hq05.jpg

christina-aguilera.us

^ Technically those are not jeans. They are jeggings (denim leggings) lol

black lace, thanks for the oldies... nice to be reminded of her old style, which I LOVED.

Wow. Reminiscent of Jessica Simpson downfall. She looks a mess. :(

Did anyone notice that she's not wearing the red lipstick when she's just walking around with Max, but when she went to take the official picture with Mickey, Minnie, and Donald, she put it on? I think Christina needs to get over the red lipstick because it doesn't look good on her right now. It looked good on her before because a done-up face matches a done-up outfit but now that's her style consists of leggings and t-shirts, it just doesn't match anymore.

Christina will be the star of the new C&A Fashion Range Collection for Brazil. She'll attend the Sao Paulo Fashion Week and may record a new song for the campaign. Beyonce, Nicole Scherzinger, and Fergie have also done the campaign in the past. Official statement should be coming soon because it's already on the C&A twitter and in Brazil news.

Christina will also be singing the National Anthem at Superbowl XLV Feb. 6th.

ald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->