Christina Aguilera (June 2009 - January 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21j4tiu.jpg

2eakr6a.jpg

justjared.com

I get this feeling that she's kind of sad or depressed recently and you can even see that in the way she's dressing, doing her make up and hair. I know she's in the middle of her divorce and stuff but besides that... It's like she's lost in a way ... I hope I'm wrong though...

^ Well, she's going through a divorce, had bad album sales, was forced to cancel her tour, and her film JUST broke even a few days ago. And she's been ravaged by the media (being called a flop, cheating rumors).

She looks amazing in the most recent pictures compared to how she's looked post-Bionic (in the post above it, she probably has camel toe). But this is still a far cry from how she looked in 2006. Also, her face and legs aren't the same color, which looks really odd.

Did anyone notice that she's not wearing the red lipstick when she's just walking around with Max, but when she went to take the official picture with Mickey, Minnie, and Donald, she put it on? I think Christina needs to get over the red lipstick because it doesn't look good on her right now. It looked good on her before because a done-up face matches a done-up outfit but now that's her style consists of leggings and t-shirts, it just doesn't match anymore.

Great post! This red lipstick thing is so yesterday :rolleyes:

Christina, sometimes less is more...

I thought you were exaggerating until I clicked on the links. She couldn't have picked a more unflattering shape if she had tried. Why not go with something like the red carpet version of the cute black dress she wore to dinner upthread?

actually, I like the shape of her dress. her current figure doesn't really give her that many options and this one actually makes her curves look nice. i was afraid she'd wear some flowy thing like that green dress she wore to the LA Burlesque premiere. maybe i've just lowered my standards after seeing her Burlesque promotional outfits.

actually, I like the shape of her dress. her current figure doesn't really give her that many options and this one actually makes her curves look nice. i was afraid she'd wear some flowy thing like that green dress she wore to the LA Burlesque premiere. maybe i've just lowered my standards after seeing her Burlesque promotional outfits.

I would have liked the dress if it had fit. Everyone keeps talking about how hard it is for her to dress now, but the thing is... she's not that large. She's really not. The flowy dresses were probably the worst things she could have worn, but IMO this one isn't far behind. To me, she looks immeasurably better in the going-out-to-dinner pics.

The sad thing is, like you said, that the dress does make her curves look nice, at least on the bottom. If she had just bothered to go up one size on top, the fit problems would have been solved. In the pics where she's facing the camera head-on, the top looks to be tight enough that she would have trouble breathing.

IDK, it's like she's not willing to accept that she doesn't look the way she did one year ago and so she keeps trying to squeeze into the same clothes (which is why we're getting endless repeats of leggings+tunic, when she'd look so much better simply by wearing clothes that fit).

Hair -no! It doesnt suit her
Dress - Xtina, are you serious? I think even not every model will look good in this dress

she looked cute at the dinner with her bf.
didn't really like what she wore to the golden globes.

I actually like her GG dress and thought she looked great...for once.

I think the dress looks great on her. IMO, It's the best she's looked since the week of Bionic promo.

With that said, the whole weight stuff...clearly she's not fat, she's just a tad out of shape. I think it's her face that's sending people over the edge. It's unaturally fat/bloated and I'm starting to think it's because she's on some type of meds...most likely antidepressant. Christina said she's always battled with depression and no doubt she's feeling some type of way with the crazy year she's had.

if her face wasn't so bloated and her arms more toned we'd have 2008-tina. Not as thin as her BTB years, but still in pretty good shape.

I did like her dress... I just wish something else could have been different. Maybe less tanning? A change in her makeup? But for her film I felt the dress to be appropriate.

*sigh* The dress is horribly ill fitting and not all that attractive (it reminds me of her 1st perfume bottle) and she really looks uncomfortable. The hair/makeup do not suit her at all but instead make her look older than what she is.

I know she's been looking rough for several months but I had a bit of hope that she would pull it completely together for the GG's. Oh Well...

Lets forget the Golden Globe Night :lol: H.o.r.r.i.b.l.e :D

Prissy this is it! 100% like Anna Nicole OMG This is horrible :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"