What Other Stars Think Of Britney Spears

I_Want_That_One said:
i can't say i feel sorry for Brit...i've never heard of her doing anything charitable with the millions she has. And i agree with the Incubus guy. Though she's not the only reason America is getting trashier and classless by the day, she sure helps push the envelope. Her last concert was soft-core p*rn. I think its unfair to those p*rnstars who only make a fraction of the money she does for doing the same thing

but i suppose it wasn't professional of those celebs to say that...wutever

Just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean she doesn't. You don't see air, yet you breath lol.

As far as her pushing the envelope, dear people will only do what we as a society allow. So to blame one person for the ills in the world is silly and pointless to me. She may be a part of the problem, but who isn't?

I think half of them are made up because this quote "If you really want to torture me, sit me in a room strapped down to a chair, and put Britney Spears on, over and over again. That would be eternal hell for me, I mean it... the worst!" - Cameron Diaz

She actually had said Mariah Carey.. I heard her say it in a interview someone just changed it to britney

i can't say i feel sorry for Brit...i've never heard of her doing anything charitable with the millions she has.

Actually, as much as I can't stand her (and her new show sucks, by the way...just a bunch of home movies that aren't even that interesting....my home movies are more entertaining than hers...and I was five years old in them....and couldnt carry a tune) anyway, she actually created a music camp for poor kids (it was going on for a couple years, dont know if its still there). And I think donated to a few other charities, though I'm not positive. Still don't like her, haha :lol:

I think the comments are too funny, maybe because I really can't stand her ...she's so talentless imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->