What Other Stars Think Of Britney Spears

*AndoraStar*

Day Dreaming
Reaction score
Damn... (I borrowed it from Lux..)

"Britney Spears. Because she's a girl, I wouldn't smack her-I'd lock her in a closet with poisonous spiders or something. Let her think about what she's doing to the youth culture of America." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"I hear that they're recycling breast implants. Yeah, Pamela Lee gave her implants to Britney Spears!" - Aresenio Hall

"Britney! I love her! I love girls with implants, and lots of makeup, that lip-sync! Terrific!" - Chris Rock

"The only person who thinks Britney'll be on Dawson's Creek is, well, Britney!" - James Van Der Beek

"Someone asked me if I liked Britney Spears. I was like, 'Damn it, I have standards, you know!" - Kid Rock

"Britney Spears...is it just me or does she look like the hamburgler?" - Kid Rock

"Someone get that girl a bra!" - Darren Hayes

"She is a virgin? She and Justin look a little close. Maybe she is. I don't know. I don't want to put down other girls. But there's a contradiction there: I might be a virgin, but I have so much makeup on, I look like a man drag. Is it fashion to look like a sleaze?" - Kirsten Dunst

"If you really want to torture me, sit me in a room strapped down to a chair, and put Britney Spears on, over and over again. That would be eternal hell for me, I mean it... the worst!" - Cameron Diaz

"She's no musician. She's a pop star. Six months before they invented her, they told me she would be a major star. I guess they were right." - Edwin McCain

"It ain't about the music. If it was, Britney Spears would be a p*rn star." - D.L. Hughley

"Nothing seems to incite Britney rage like the Virgin Thing. Her claim of chastity, which was perfectly plausible when she embarked on pop stardom at 16, has become more incendiary as her bra-cup size has increased and her act has become more suitable for a strip club." - Debra Goldman

"Britney wears too much makeup and hardly any clothes. Her version of Satisfaction was not bad, but I consider it children's pop. I would not sing a duet with her." - Mick Jagger

I think Mick Jagger's ugly leathery *** should shut up

but it's JMO :lol:

Originally posted by LLaura@Aug 29th, 2003 - 11:31 am
I think Mick Jagger's ugly leathery *** should shut up

but it's JMO :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the whole thing is funny but i still gotta feel bad for brit. I dunno. yes, she's fake but still whenever there are tons of people talking bad about you it hurts. and personally i've heard a LOT of music worse than hers.

poor thing -- some of what they said wuz funny, but a li'l meeeean
i wouldn't want her to hear nor read what those people said about her, if i were her, i'd cry & cry & cry & say "WHAT ABOUT CHRISTINA AGUILERA?" --really, i think xtina's clothes are more revealing.

people & media don't play well with change, if they see you in a certain way, they expect you to remain like that for the rest of your life -- the difference between brit & xtina is that when britny first hit the music industry with her "baby one more time" video, she was the innocent school girl, she gave ppl & media that image of britney.... they don't expect her & won't accept the change.

mean or not there is one big thing- these people have been around her
and have most likey have met her. have any of you? ive been around her myself and think she deserves every single slam that comes her her way.it isnt just about her appereance- if you actually knew what was really going on you'd be sick too. its funny that there are still people who believe in her story and actually think she she is involved with her own music. now thats funny.

thanks for the funny post andora :flower:

LOL! No I bet you are right Lolita. I think though that I would keep my mouth shut if I were leather handbag body, suction cup lip mick jagger :lol:

Originally posted by LLaura@Aug 29th, 2003 - 11:27 am
LOL! No I bet you are right Lolita. I think though that I would keep my mouth shut if I were leather handbag body, suction cup lip mick jagger :lol:
LOL llaura :heart: love leather handbag body- suction cup lip :rofl:

I kind of agree with what other people are saying...but at the same time, Britney Spears rarely bashes other people. Usually, she has nothing but nice stuff to say (except for maybe Justin)...or at the least, has nothing bad to say.

I agree. I'm not saying she has anything to do with her music but these are almost all attacks on her personality and quite frankly i don't know nor care if she has one. i'm just saying...i dunno! I feel bad when one person is singled out and said that they suck.

"It ain't about the music. If it was, Britney Spears would be a p*rn star." - D.L. Hughley

This one is my favorite. :innocent: It's so true. At least when people talk about Christina her talent always comes up. They bash her, and then they say something about her voice. But that's not the case with Britney b/c she has no talent. :doh:

Originally posted by Voodoo Doll@Aug 29th, 2003 - 12:00 pm
i'd cry & cry & cry & say "WHAT ABOUT CHRISTINA AGUILERA?" --really, i think xtina's clothes are more revealing.

I used to love Brit but now it just seems like she is trying ot hard to change her image and becomming a sl*t. The reason people dont talk as much about christina is b/c she never came off saying she was this virginal innocent girl. Brittney did...I think she REALLY stupid now....and I dont like what she did to Madonna's song...no one should sing it BUT Madonna...or Christina, she was good.

:yuk: i wouldnt have said this earlier until i saw this episode of her sitting zith ashotn kutcher or so and he came close an dher big bodyguard pretendended to beat him up big time. she wasnt moving an inch neither was she trying to defend him... he seriously hadnt done anything. she was sitting on her throne starring at the beat up :yuk:

thats not on!!! and then she felt stupid when she found out it was hidded camera :doh:

she needs to loosen up.... :angry:

may be one of the reasons so many people bash Britney is that she kind of represents everything
that's wrong with American pop-culture righ now, such as fakeness, shallowness, tacky exhibitionism, over-exposure, corporate greed & so on...
i kind of feel a little bad too because it seems she did not even have much choice in anything in her life, her mom was pushing her since she was a kid. and now even if she would want to cahnge, she has no idea how to be different

Originally posted by leyla m.@Aug 29th, 2003 - 6:23 pm
:yuk: i wouldnt have said this earlier until i saw this episode of her sitting zith ashotn kutcher or so and he came close an dher big bodyguard pretendended to beat him up big time. she wasnt moving an inch neither was she trying to defend him... he seriously hadnt done anything. she was sitting on her throne starring at the beat up :yuk:

thats not on!!! and then she felt stupid when she found out it was hidded camera :doh:

she needs to loosen up.... :angry:
She knew about it, Leyla. :wink: Her and Ashton were trying to "punk" his friends. It's from Ashton's lame show called Punk'd.

really she knew??? :lol: thats even worse to me.... to prove her stardom is sooo powerful?? :yuk: that makes me sick

anyway, i dont like her. she hasnt done much for humanity or her neighbur and therefore is a waste of time IMO ( i insist IMO)

agree with Elle Glamour-she may not be that bright or original or whatever people want to say, BUT it is true that she rarely bashes others in the business. I believe that what comes around goes around. Trash talking/bashing people can't be contributing anything positive to the world, so I think it is sad. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->