What Other Stars Think Of Britney Spears

*AndoraStar* said:
Damn... (I borrowed it from Lux..)

"If you really want to torture me, sit me in a room strapped down to a chair, and put Britney Spears on, over and over again. That would be eternal hell for me, I mean it... the worst!" - Cameron Diaz

didnt she say the exact thing abt mariah carey then deny it when confronted? btw anyone notice that most of the people that made comments are not the best lookin hollywoodites1
someone shud get one of paris i guess it d be worse

i love britney and i like her music.. she seems like a nice girl, but of course she has mistakes like everyone else.. i don't think celebrities should bash other celebrities in the media, its just unnessecary

Looking back, I love, love, love the bra comment. SO true, even as of late (or fairly so).

Erin said:
I kind of agree with what other people are saying...but at the same time, Britney Spears rarely bashes other people. Usually, she has nothing but nice stuff to say (except for maybe Justin)...or at the least, has nothing bad to say.

Yeah, that's true... We all know that Britney is kind of... creature.. Her managers say her what to wear, what to say, etc... So maybe other celebrities shouldn't be so critical because they know how the music-bizness look like...

Boudoir Belle said:
poor thing -- some of what they said wuz funny, but a li'l meeeean
i wouldn't want her to hear nor read what those people said about her, if i were her, i'd cry & cry & cry & say "WHAT ABOUT CHRISTINA AGUILERA?" --really, i think xtina's clothes are more revealing.

people & media don't play well with change, if they see you in a certain way, they expect you to remain like that for the rest of your life -- the difference between brit & xtina is that when britny first hit the music industry with her "baby one more time" video, she was the innocent school girl, she gave ppl & media that image of britney.... they don't expect her & won't accept the change.

Yes but Christina's got talent and Britney, well, she has bad extensions and saggy boobs.

Urban Stylin said:
didnt she say the exact thing abt mariah carey then deny it when confronted? btw anyone notice that most of the people that made comments are not the best lookin hollywoodites1
someone shud get one of paris i guess it d be worse

Yes Cameron said that about Mariah not Britney. What eggs that they changed it probably cause she's with Justin.

I don't think she apologied for it either. I'd feel the same was with if I was strapped to a chair and she was paying it would be worse if it was Norah Jones. I would be like "just shoot me now please" :sick:

*AndoraStar* said:
"The only person who thinks Britney'll be on Dawson's Creek is, well, Britney!" - James Van Der Beek

Wow... you are having a BAD DAY when the Creek kid is even taking a shot at you. :lol: !!!!!

Those people shouldn't have a mouth to talk. I think it's ok for people who are not in the business to trash to celebrities and stuff, but other celebrities shouldn't do it. They are all the same and they all put out a fake image to sell, all I can say is "the pot calling the kettle black".

*AndoraStar* said:
"Someone asked me if I liked Britney Spears. I was like, 'Damn it, I have standards, you know!" - Kid Rock

Says the peson whose with Tara Reid. :innocent::innocent:

I am disgusted that these celebs would make comments about someone they hardly know. They're not even speaking about what type of person she is, they're simply judging her by the way she looks. It's complete immaturity. Even if they do have problems with her, have they ever heard of saying only nice things if you have something to say at all. I think it's completely unprofessional to criticize someone as they have and believe me, none of them are perfect themselves.

^^

Keep in mind.. that when you're asking people's comments on Britney... they purposely picked out the negative ones...

I'm sure there are tons of celebs who do not look down on her. Their nice comments just didn't happen to make it into the collaboration.

Strut said:
I am disgusted that these celebs would make comments about someone they hardly know. They're not even speaking about what type of person she is, they're simply judging her by the way she looks. It's complete immaturity. Even if they do have problems with her, have they ever heard of saying only nice things if you have something to say at all. I think it's completely unprofessional to criticize someone as they have and believe me, none of them are perfect themselves.

I agree. :blush:

this whole thread is catty and has nothing to do with fashion why is it here and not in gossip? I think celebs talking about other celebs they don't know is ridiculous and lacks integrity.

How do you know those celebs don't know her? A few celebs from that list have had to meet her at least ONCE. And you know it only takes ONE time to know if you really like someone or not.

Strut said:

I agree 100%. You deserve karma points for this post.

*AndoraStar* said:
Damn... (I borrowed it from Lux..)

"Britney Spears. Because she's a girl, I wouldn't smack her-I'd lock her in a closet with poisonous spiders or something. Let her think about what she's doing to the youth culture of America." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

He can't be serious @ "Let her think about what she's doing to the youth culture of America". Please lol! If he thinks Britney is to blame for what the youth of today do, then he needs to truly go back to whistling while he works, cause he's clueless lol.

Ho-Coture said:
Says the peson whose with Tara Reid. :innocent::innocent:

:rofl: :rofl: Don't forget Pam Anderson! :lol:

Edit: I don't like Britney because she comes across as uneducated. Actually, she seems down right stupid. I can't stand bimbos.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't say i feel sorry for Brit...i've never heard of her doing anything charitable with the millions she has. And i agree with the Incubus guy. Though she's not the only reason America is getting trashier and classless by the day, she sure helps push the envelope. Her last concert was soft-core p*rn. I think its unfair to those p*rnstars who only make a fraction of the money she does for doing the same thing

but i suppose it wasn't professional of those celebs to say that...wutever

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->