Christina Kruse

Love her showcard and would love to see her on at least a couple of catwalks.:D
Those I&V pics are great and that's some headpiece she has got on:shock: must have borrowed it from a judge.:wink:
Thanks hfgl:flower:

There's a long article about her work as an artist on this homepage including some more pictures of her work:

www.cosstores.com

Attachments

• magazine_aw09_christina_img.img.jpeg
    magazine_aw09_christina_img.img.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 19
VOGUE GERMANY 1997
'EISFEE'
photographer: Ruven Afanador
model: Christina Kruse

my scans

The same could be said for most models I like...there's something so otherwordly and beautiful and extremely mysterious in almost an erotic way that is about her instead....that ed shows a small glimpse into that.
She knows how to move and become whatever the photographer or director is asking her to become.
Muse. :heart:

The same could be said for most models I like...there's something so otherwordly and beautiful and extremely mysterious in almost an erotic way that is about her instead....that ed shows a small glimpse into that.
She knows how to move and become whatever the photographer or director is asking her to become.
Muse. :heart:

Totally agree with you're whole post Tyler:D and she really does know her poses and seems to be able to position her rangy body perfectly.
Such a unique model in every way and thanks for you're wonderful scans mojopin:flower:

Berlin FW2010 showcard
Christina_Kruse.jpg
Christina_Kruse_.jpg

models

^Thanks, those are very nice. I think between her and Hume, they're my two favorite blondes. I always go immediately to think to comment on their hair.:D

Christina with her son

Vogue Paris Avril 2009
'Happy Hours' photographed by Maciek Kobielski
jhesg6.jpg

models.com

She's in Berlin :buzz:

95915025.jpg
95914773.jpg

BERLIN - JANUARY 21: A model walks the runway at the Rena Lange Fashion Show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2010 at the Bebelplatz on January 21, 2010 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)
getty

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->