Christina Kruse

url

www.jeweller.com

She looks frightening, but I do like her look.
It may be her facial structure, but I think she can look pretty. Not at all times though. I can see why she'd be a designers muse.

i was so excited to see her in marc jacobs, she fit the bill perfectly, and when i saw her in versace couture with her snake tatoo winding around her i thought i need to know who she is, she also shot LV which also is awesome for her!!!

Looks like she got part of the Louis Vuitton FW06 campaign...good comeback :smile:

Bump

Love Christina Kruse. Been bumping up threads on other girls from her time, around 10 years ago when Versace had his muses, and Christina was definitely one of them. So was Stella Tennant, Kirsten Owen, Kristen McMenamy, Amy Wesson. We should post more pictures of them. I dont know any of the girls modeling these days except of course our heroine Kate, Angela Lindvall, and uh, thats about it. Sometimes Amber or Linda, but I dont recognize any of the faces in the fashion mags within the past few years.

Amica November 2007
1 - Lana tridimensionale
Model: Christina Kruse
Photo: Stefano Moro
Styling: Paolo Turina

Scanned by me

Wow Christina back againe??? I used to love her! Gotta have this magazine!

omg,thank you thank you thank you!!!

A little bit more ...

Hi, three more pics of her, I found them on my harddisk.
Good luck and thank´s to all who worked for this.

mfg von mjw^_^

Attachments

• Christina_Kruse01.jpg
    Christina_Kruse01.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Christina_Kruse02.jpg
    Christina_Kruse02.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Christina_Kruse03.jpg
    Christina_Kruse03.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 35
thanks for the new pics...

it's a shame there's so much negativity in this short thread, for such a beautiful model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timblackwhite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->