Christina Kruse

A4 by Maciek Kobielski
scan10060ft3.jpg
scan10057ik4.jpg
My scans

A4 is a brand?Couldn't really find info on it.

Love the personality in that shot - Christina is now being repped by Women NY and is experiencing a bit of a renaissance. Its incredible to see so many of he classic 00 girls coming back now. When I was little they were the girls I followed so to see them on the scene again is just magnificent. :blush:
Christina is part of a massive edit in the new Pop by Alasdair McLellan - its called Bright Lights, Big City. She's got two shots and they're both stunning.

The Women Blog write up that accompanied that image was wonderful and informative.

From the Women Management Blog

Christina Kruse, photographed by Paul Rowland.

Christina Kruse is a model and a photographer. She has spent eleven years focusing the camera on her own persona to produce a series of works that explore the idea of self-portraiture. Most of her photographs play with feminine stereotypes.

In 1997 Christina bought a Mamiya camera and began the first of her "books" (an ongoing project), a series of mixed media journals chronicling her world travels and composed of call ages, drawings, writings in several languages and photographic self-portraits. As an artist, working primarily in photography and mixed media, she has had shows in Paris (at the Sanchez Galley, 1998, and the Cueto Gallery, 1999), New York (Spencer Brownstone, 1999), and in Hamburg, Germany ( at the Galerie Robert Morat, 2007).

Christina's recent projects include three series of photographs (Women On Beaches and Religious Affairs, Perspective People), a performance art piece printed on canvas (No-Series). At present, in addition to her ongoing "books" project, Kruse has two additional series of photographs in progress (Domestic Affairs and Underwaterworlds), a series of sculptures and a 2-panel video installation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle Italy November 2008
Christina Kruse by Matt Jones

scanned by Diciassette (17)

Her edit!

"Christina"
Photo: Matt Jones

Scanned by Diciassette (17)

Scanned by me from a 1996 scrapbook.

:heart:

At a dinner for Versace

scanned by me

She has one shot in an editorial named Pac Attack in new POP magazine shot by Solve Sundsbo.

(my own scan)

:clap:

Interview Magazine 08/09 Dec-Jan
Bag Ladies
Model: Christina Kruse
Photographer: Fabien Baron
Stylist: Glenn O'Brien

women management blog

and she got an ed in vogue russia 2008 dec lensed by KT Auleta!:woot:(waiting for scans..)

Vogue Russia Dec 2008
ph: KT Auleta
st: Brian Molloy

Posting 4 out of 10 pictures, there are also 2 text pages
achAT-scans

:woot:

Fifth Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Threeasfour's Adi Gil, Angela Donhauser, and Gabi Asfour, with Christina Kruse, in their design.

44m.jpg

style.com

Not too sure about the Interview ed.:unsure: but loving the one from Vogue Russia:woot: Thanks for posting kasper!:flower:

I'd love to see the complete edit from Vogue Russia, she looks very fierce :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timblackwhite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->