Christina Ricci

She was my idol when I was younger. Is she doing any new movies?

She just came out with a movie not too long ago. A Wes Craven thriller (with Joshua Jackson) about some kind of wolves or something. It was in theatres about 2 months ago, but I dont think it did so great in the box office. Forgot the name of the movie, im sorry, but i remember seeing the commercials and it seemed really creepy!

she is gorgeous! so inspiring...not your standard run-of-the-mill actress

thanks for posting all the amazing pics

Ricci To Reebok
Because she is what she is...
05.10.05Christina_Ricci_IAWIA_spread.jpg

NEW YORK: Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It’s a far cry from the luxe ads for Louis Vuitton she starred in last fall/winter, but for Christina Ricci, the campaign machine marches on. Reebok has tapped the petite actress to be the sports company’s newest face. Ricci, in ads breaking later this month, will be prominently featured in the company’s “I Am What I Am” campaign, joining a roster that includes Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling, actor John Leguizamo, and Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb. The campaign, initiated in March, represents Reebok’s largest marketing investment to date.

Christina Ricci wearing ,daisy duke shorts, with Adam Goldberg in West Hollywood,CA. (isifa)

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php

Oh how I LOVE Christina! But I agree..... go back to the DARK hair.

^ like the outfit and the shoes but she has to do something with her hair, im not liking it

also *off topic* she has a phobia of swimming alone in swimming pools because she thinks a shark might come out of a trap door..

WOW! She looks great and her shoes are divine (believe there is a thread on them).
She really fluctuates with her weight alot...

Christina Ricci at the Louis Vuitton United Cancer Front Gala, on Monday, November 8th, 2004 in Universal City, California.

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

Christina Ricci guest stars on 'Joey' as Matt LeBlanc's character's spoiled sister. The actress throws tantrums when she discovers her fiance has given her a fake diamond ring. But when Joey finds out he goes out to buy a real one pretending it is from her man

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Vanessa Paradis reminds me of her, I think its the shape of their faces/heads. Plus she's done a couple of movies with Johnny, so there's that link too.

She's awesome, I just love her... and she looks fantastic when she shows just a bit of cleavage. I think that's one of her best assets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->