Christopher Kane F/W 2018.19 : Selena Forrest by Alasdair McLellan

Oh my! Selena looks amazing here, oddly enough very British. I like the sleek hair a lot, she should consider sticking to it for a stretch. Her bone structure really comes through, which is actually on another level. Great coup for her.

Alasdair's got an uncanny knack of showcasing Kane's design in such an understated yet respectful fashion. Another winner for them.

I like it! Very urban and British. I agree with Benn98

Kane desperately needs to be using a different photographer for his campaigns. The "honest," "casual," "natural" photography here does nothing for his clothes...all it does is drag it all down.

He needs something more stylized, a bit more glamorous, a definitely something more playful (I almost imagine those early lookbooks from Area). His poor brand has just been so sad recently. What was once the most subversive, humorous, sexy little brand has become something that feels kind of pitiful. Kane needs a lift.

Selena Forrest only has one look, but luckily for her, it works wonders here.
I love this campaign.

I like most of the shots but it feels more like an editorial than a campaign.

The pics layout makes a big difference. One of my fav ads this season.

Selena looks stunning here, but seriously...is she incapable of displaying facial expressions? She looks almost comically glum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->