Clemence Poesy

She looks amazing in that Chanel dress. Really stunning dress, love everything about it.

the dress is pretty, but clemence definitely helps to bring it to another level...

i think it would just look ordinary if it were on someone else

She's become such a styled and boring crowd-pleaser. I miss her own, personal, authentic outfits.

didn't saoirse ronan already wear this before? its not a big deal to me but i'm pretty sure she did.

She's become such a styled and boring crowd-pleaser. I miss her own, personal, authentic outfits.

I agree. She doesn't have that coolness and nonchalance she once had. I really hate the frou-frou dresses she always wears now.

:woot: Saw this is When Stars Wear Runway Looks and I had to come to her thread. Haven't been here in a while, but I absolutely ADORE this look. Hands down, my best dressed of the week and it's not even over yet. Love this so much.:heart::heart:

chanel-spring-summer-2012-rtw-celebrities-06.jpg

chanel-spring-summer-2012-rtw-celebrities-11.jpg

chanelnews

Clemence+Poesy+Chanel+Paris+Fashion+Week+4JEPH3d60ULl.jpg

Clemence+Poesy+Chanel+Paris+Fashion+Week+Vrhm77Vylgrl.jpg

zimbio

I like the way she looks, I like the dress, I like the hair but it's still a bit boring and predictable.

In post 706, anyone know who the girl beside her is wearing the sheer black dress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->