Clare Venema

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
I know I'm late, but I just spent the last couple of hours watching the last 3 episodes of AustNTM.. And I think their top 3 was just awesome.. compared to .. well.. yeah I don't think I even need to say :rolleyes:

I think she deserves a thread here for discussion as well, and I think she is totally a Premier type of girl

2dhwew0.jpg

source: throng.com.au

She's one of my favorites,her eyes are gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
In those first pics she looks like a blonde, more commercial Dorothea! It's the eyes and mouth, I guess.

Her face isn't amazing, but she could definitely work. Wasn't IMG interested in her last year? That says something.

Her face is too plain for me, but I don't doubt that she'll be successful.

She's been signed with Chic in Sydney, so Next will surely follow.

So Tahnee Atkinson won Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5. Runner up Cassie van den Dungen has reportedly been offered a contract with Elite New York. And Clare Venema? Frockwriter can reveal that the third member of ANTM's final three, who many believed should have won the series, has just been signed to Sydney's Chic Management. With Catherine McNeil, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Myf Shepherd and co on the same agency's books, Venema is in good hands. As reported by frockwriter, both Venema and Atkinson were both named state finalists in the 2008 Girlfriend Model Search competition, which is aligned with Chic, before being eliminated when it emerged that they were already signed with other agencies. According to Chic's Kathy Ward, Venema also entered the 2007 GMS. Ward says that the competition's rules have been changed this year to allow models to be listed with agencies - however they must not have done any major modelling work. Also according to Ward, Venema was obliged to leave Adelaide's Finesse agency in order to compete in ANTM. Venema will remain at school and model part-time for the moment. Noted Ward, "She’s got the height, she's got a great attitude, she's a really nice girl. And I think all these elements will make for a very successful model".
source: frockwriter

Not bad...but the quality of those tests is kinda whatever...

I'm shocked no one has made a Dree Hemingway comparison yet. The first time I saw her I thought, "oh, this is what Dree would look like if she was really a model." Best of luck to her.

I really LOVE Cassi's look, but her attitude is horrible.. really the only thing holding her back, and Tahnee is gorgeous, but her body is not high fashion, I think Clare is the middle ground for me

yay! a thread for clare! :woot:

as alex perry said on the show, she's that specific kind of beauty that not everyone gets,
so to me she's one of the most beautiful human beings i've ever seen

that first test from chic is to die for :bounce:

i saw this shot today at chic and it took my breath away!

i even made an avatar of it, but then remembered that i can't use it since it's bigger than 80x80 :lol:
clare.png

Not bad...but the quality of those tests is kinda whatever...

I'm shocked no one has made a Dree Hemingway comparison yet. The first time I saw her I thought, "oh, this is what Dree would look like if she was really a model." Best of luck to her.

:lol: touche but yeah she is a high market version of Dree. I expect to see her in the show season and she will work it.

She has a great body and appears to be quite professional, but I cannot find anything modelesque about her face whatsoever. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->