Cloak Fall 2004

since we're on the subject of Atelier, when I walked in there with my family they asked how I knew about the place, and I mentioned an online message board. They asked if it was Superfuture, I said, "No, the fashion spot...a Russian guy named Alex (faust correct me if I'm wrong but these are some details I remember you revealing) told me about the place" They seemed kind of confused and thought I was talking about the Cloak designer :lol: well I guess my description was a bit too vague.

Fade to Black said:
since we're on the subject of Atelier, when I walked in there with my family they asked how I knew about the place, and I mentioned an online message board. They asked if it was Superfuture, I said, "No, the fashion spot...a Russian guy named Alex (faust correct me if I'm wrong but these are some details I remember you revealing) told me about the place" They seemed kind of confused and thought I was talking about the Cloak designer :lol: well I guess my description was a bit too vague.
Eugene :flower:

P.S. What did you think of the place?

EdK

I'm afraid that after receiving and answering posts and 7 private messages from you asking questions without so much as a "please" or "Thank you" in any of them, I'm feeling more than a mite harrassed. I have to refer you back to this thread if you want to find out more about that Cloak jacket. You should post all your questions here, and/or call people at the retail level who can give you concrete information leading to a sale, because I also don't want to be held responsible should you end up unhappy with any possible purchases. Good luck with it!

faust said:
Eugene :flower:

P.S. What did you think of the place?

ARRGH I'm so sorry! For some reason I always thought your name was Alex...terribly sorry for the mistake.

I loved the store BTW...after visiting it I thought a lot of the items they carry suit my style very well, it's a great place to get my fix of lesser known designers that I wouldn't be able to find elsewhere (IF boutique was good for this too...although i think A is more my style). I'm glad I found out about it, much thanks to you. If I ever move to NYC I'll make a habit of checking that place out again.

Ahh..Its so great that you went FTB.
I really wish I could visit A sometime.

They carry almost every brand im interested in.

cutting in and reminding everyone to stay on topic please...

klm...getting a custom suit from cloak for your wedding sounds wonderful...
i'm sure we'd all love to hear about the experience afterwards if you'd care to share... :flower:

This is on Yahoo Japan for 12,800 yen, which is like $118 US dollars. :shock: :cry: So frustrating how amazing Yahoo Japan is compared to any auction site open to the US...
yosuke2141-img600x450-1105455681dsc00001.jpg

Di Moda said:
I love this piece with all my heart!...
oh..I Sold the exactly same one two weeks ago on ebay for around $285. Brand new. what a bargain..:D

The real name of cloak designer is Alexey Ploxoff. He works in NY just 10 years. respect for him!

_7. said:
The real name of cloak designer is Alexey Ploxoff. He works in NY just 10 years. respect for him!
It's not Alexandre Plokov? :unsure:

the cloak knitwear is so good. Men look so great in good quality knits.

baklanyc said:

An ex-girlfriend of mine, from St. Petersburg, had a quite different American-ized name.. I'm trying to think of a good example, since I don't want to use her name in case she decides to google herself :> What he said could be pretty reasonable if Alexandre wanted a name that is more easily understood.

baklanyc said:

Aleksandr Plohov, to be exact. I'm not sure where _7 got Alexei from (unless he changed Alexey to Alexandre, so he could be called Alex)...

Helena, allow me to take your remark as an indirect compliment ^_^ . Thank you :flower:

faust said:
Aleksandr Plohov, to be exact. I'm not sure where _7 got Alexei from (unless he changed Alexey to Alexandre, so he could be called Alex)...

Helena, allow me to take your remark as an indirect compliment ^_^ . Thank you :flower:

You are allowed.:blush:

shruru said:
oh..I Sold the exactly same one two weeks ago on ebay for around $285. Brand new. what a bargain..:D
I really don't get how ebay works really, are the people that sell on it employees, or criminals!

screenage said:
I really don't get how ebay works really, are the people that sell on it employees, or criminals!
:blink: Mostly people who bought the items and don't want them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->