Clogs

Aziandoll

Reaction score
HI everyone, I have wide feet with a bunion on my right foot, thanks to wearing heels for years, and can no long wear them. So, my co-worker mentioned wearing clogs, because they are good for your feet and relieve back pain and foot pain. Are there any cute clogs out there that don't look so plain? I recently purchased a pair of Dansko "Sabrinas" online.. and am still waiting their arrival. I would like to get several pairs. I usually wear Dr. Scholls to work, Sneakers, Dr. Martens, but needed something with a heel, for skirts or dresses. Thanks for the info in advance!

I don't wear clogs but michael kors has a pair that look like these. And i'm sorry but i forgot who these are by.

Attachments

• 316936m.jpg
    316936m.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
Originally posted by highheels@Jul 4th, 2004 - 8:01 pm
I don't wear clogs but michael kors has a pair that look like these. And i'm sorry but i forgot who these are by.
I think she said she could no longer wear heels :flower:

I can't seem to find any other than Birkinstocks, Doc Martens, Dr Scholls and Uggs. :wacko:

you mean these kors?

Attachments

• 57432_t.jpg
    57432_t.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 2

Attachments

• 57436_t.jpg
    57436_t.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• 71997_d.jpg
    71997_d.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 0
or a funky little flat with a little heel and a lot of toe room

Attachments

• 73102_t.jpg
    73102_t.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
or some wedges.....not the prettiest in the whole world, but could be comfortable enough

Attachments

• 45076_t.jpg
    45076_t.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 295
Thanks. :smile: Many of those are cute, but probably the last 2 would be the only ones I could possible wear. I was thinking more of the lower heeled clog, but and kind of tired of seeing the basic black or brown one. :smile:

Originally posted by Aziandoll@Jul 4th, 2004 - 1:17 pm
Ok, so I guess no one out there wears clogs at all???
I don't, I'm the stilleto heel poited toe shoe kind of gal

my friend just got a cute pr of silver clogs from christopher tottman...
i don't know where it's sold other than the ny store though.... :unsure:

I am addicted to clogs! Hanna Anderson.com has the best ones. They have lots of them with wooden soles (the cutest kind) and they come in every color of the rainbow. I got some bright red ones for $50 on sale! :heart:

the website is hannaandersson.com

two s's...and i think they have some adorable clogs in the sale section for women which are only $20!!!...

good tip mayim... :flower:
thx...

nora...where did you find the pics of the kors clogs...i really like them... :P

oh vevermind...i found them on zappos.com...

i think $200 is a bit much for clogs...even though they're very sexy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathaniel06
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->