amby

Reaction score
Styling by Karl Templer
Hair by Guido Palau
Makeup by Pat McGrath

Source: @coach Instagram

26167639_10210617529051161_7801088125654309701_n.jpg

26167862_10210617529091162_9142918646911470847_n.jpg

Isn't this part of the mainline? Pains me to say this but Selena looks way better than the models once again. I'm beginning to think they should ditch the models altogether.

I think it is.

She looks stunning. Meisel knows how to photograph her like anyone else, for real.
Should have been og.

Nice photoshop and fake background lol

I'm struggling to see who is going to buy this. Her fan base seems to be pre-teen girls - not exactly the standard Coach customer! There's no way they can afford these 'designs'. It looks exactly like their Spring campaign too, and every other campaign they've done for the last few years. Stale and boring.

Still amused at how she frog-leaped straight from LV to Coach - she must love a nice paycheck! Brand loyalty at its best :wink:

Still amused at how she frog-leaped straight from LV to Coach - she must love a nice paycheck! Brand loyalty at its best :wink:

Oh it's got nothing to with brand loyalty. I wanted to believe that was the case with LV until someone opened my eyes. Apparently she signed a $10 million deal with Coach, undoubtedly due to her insane follower count which is still a mystery to me. But you bring up a valid point, how dumb must her fans be to still buy into this knowing how much she got for shilling the brand?

looks more Leibovitz than Meisel

I just honestly do not understand the hype surrounding Selena Gomez, but I do like these images of her and I'm not yet tired of the NYC concept Coach insists on. Meisel's done wonders once again...

I just honestly do not understand the hype surrounding Selena Gomez, but I do like these images of her and I'm not yet tired of the NYC concept Coach insists on. Meisel's done wonders once again...

Agree, on paper, this seems old and rehashed but in reality, these are beautiful images. Everything done so well, and I think Coach has done a good job establishing itself as a NY-based brand in their campaigns (without overdoing it, DKNY anyone?)

So Coach bypassed WWD and God knows who else to give the Behind The Scenes exclusive of this campaign (along with bts photography by Meisel - a rarity!) to People magazine. I'm so confused.

I like the pictures. The bags look beautiful! I'd buy one )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->