Coach?

I must admit I LOVE Coach, even the logo's but I'm a teen and most people my age don't have a lot of "designer" bags so I'm the only one out of my friends w/ Coach bags, so it's not like everyone has the logo bags, but I like them. GO FOR IT! :flower:

It is not just you at all Faust.
Longtime Coach fans have lamented over the nosedive in quality in recent times. I don't know if they changed their leather sources/production, but something definetely took a turn for the worst. It may be a bit longer than 5 yrs ago though. I wish I had the actual story to back me up, on this, but maybe someone knows exactly what happened with this. I seem to recall a few stories of men who loved their leather briefcases and now are very disappointed with the line.

Coach used to be held in higher regard. Now its available in almost any average dept. store and in hundreds of Coach stores. They revamped their image to go for quantity of customers instead of quality of product. Now it has become much more mainstream. In order to churn out the bags at such high rates of production, something had to give.

In any event, never pay full retail for Coach and I usually find most of their styles a bit too gimmicky or grandmotherly. Try a Coach outlet as well.

Originally posted by faust@Jul 26 2004, 04:12 PM
Maybe it's me, but I find Coach leather (although last time I touched anything by Coach was maybe 5 years ago) to be pretty low quality. It's very rigid, thick and heavy - hardly a sign of good quality leather. Maybe they have something better these days.
[snapback]316146[/snapback]​

I think Coach bags are great! I agree with the other posters that the monogramm isn't my favorite, but there are so many of their leather and suede bags I like! I recently bought a black leather vintage Coach bag, and I seriously contemplated buying one of their big messenger bags this fall, they are so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->