Colin Farrell tries to keep sex tape private

vix123

Reaction score
13:48 AEST Tue Jul 19 2005

AP - Actor Colin Farrell is suing a woman for allegedly trying to distribute and profit from a sex tape he says the two recorded with the agreement it would never be made public.

The lawsuit seeks monetary damages as well as a temporary restraining order and injunction prohibiting the sale or other use of the videotape.

Farrell, 29, accuses Nicole Narain of trying to distribute the tape through an intermediary.

The two had an intimate relationship two-and-a-half years ago and both agreed that the 15-minute tape that shows the couple having sex would be jointly owned by them and would remain private, according to the suit.

The lawsuit also accused the 31-year-old woman of working with the owner of an internet p*rn*gr*phy business and contacting the news media about the tape.

The lawsuit said the release of the videotape would irreparably harm Farrell's reputation and career.

Farrell, who has starred in S.W.A.T and Alexander, and is slated to appear in The New World and Miami Vice, has been named one of the sexiest men alive by People magazine.

He has a son with model Kim Bordenave.

Narain could not be reached for comment. A call to a phone number listed for her showed the number had been disconnected.

A message left for Farrell's lawyer was not immediately returned.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=55709

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this earlier this morning. Blah. People have GOT to watch their sex tapes, especially celebrities.

The lawsuit said the release of the videotape would irreparably harm Farrell's reputation and career.
Uh right. If anything an embarassing sex tape with some random girl is the one item that perfectly symbolizes his entire career and reputation.

morgan38 said:
Uh right. If anything an embarassing sex tape with some random girl is the one item that perfectly symbolizes his entire career and reputation.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

morgan38 said:

:lol: :rofl:

morgan38 said:
:lol: :lol: :shock:

I found her picture ladies/gentlemen.

nicole2lf.jpg

EDIT: Here's another one, I hope it's appropriate.
nicole.bmp

^^^^^^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's amazing.

i would LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE to see this video. pleeeaaase let it get leaked somehow. *fans face*

she's pretty. but 15 minutes, i dunno now that could ruin his rep :lol:

i do wish him well.

Eww, she looks like a drag queen, but without the broad shoulders.

Isn't absolutely horrible that I may actually want to see this? :shock:
Colin is :brows: to me. I guess I'm just too curious for my own darn good!

I thought it was the undertones of wild sex with strange women that made Colin Farrell's reputation...

Sex is Colins reputation.

The fact that this tape is only 15 minutes is probably what will ruin things for him. :rofl: I'd expect for the number of notches he has on his La bed alone...he can do better than that. :rofl:

Lesson here -Never tape yourself...even non celebs...my friend ended up on an amateur site because her ex wanted revenge...she hoped it would die down...but it became a "webmasters pick" :rofl:

Off topic slightly, but someone said to me that Chloe Sevigny is in a sextape?:huh: I wouldn't expect that of her...:blink:

^^^ well since she's a raving cokehead, it doesn't suprise me a whole lot.

anyway, i think its complete rubbish that this would damage his career. not unless he's got a really tiny penis, or he's lousy or something that shows him in a bad light. the fact of a colin farrell sex tape can't hurt his career at all, since as many people have stated, his whole image seems to be based on a wild sexual undertone thing.

i think he's one of the few male celebrities who could come out as bisexual without harming his career as well. *still waiting for THAT tape*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->