Lauren Conrad Sex Tape!

unplugged66

Reaction score
MTV reality star Lauren Conrad is the latest girl in young Hollywood with a homemade p*rno about to be made public, sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com.

The Hills star made a sex tape with former boyfriend, bad boy Jason Wahler, who has been arrested three times in the last twelve months and was recently sentenced to serve time.

"Jason is trying to sell the video before he goes to jail," a source close to Wahler tells us. "LC will lose her mind when she finds out!"

Conrad, obviously, was aware of the tape's existence. "Lauren tried to break into Jason's apartment to get the tape," says a mutual friend of the pair. "She was practically stalking him and calling non-stop until he finally agreed to give her the video."

But, what LC doesn't know is that Wahler wisely kept a copy of the tape, sources tells PerezHilton.com, which he is now trying to peddle.
"They edit around the show to make Lauren look like a goodie two shoes on The Hills, but she's hardly a saint," says an insider on the show. "LC is gonna pop more Adderal then she usually does when she finds out that news of the sex tape was made public."

And it might leak online if Jason isn't able to sell the video, we're told.
One person who's seen the tape says that it's fairly standard stuff. No watersports or anal sex, but....
The viewer couldn't help but notice "LC's got really large beef curtains."
Ewwww!

Says a friend of the reality TV star, "She's got overly large girly bits. Everyone knows."
Poor Lauren. Having a private sex tape made public is bad enough, but to have everyone make fun of your mangina too? Beyond embarrassing!

Source: PerezHilton.com

This is so disappointing...I really thought Lauren had a brain...sigh...

perez is so gross....
if this is true.....whatta shame!! you'd think people would know better!!

I find that article incredibly offensive, disgusting and completely mysoginist :yuk:

If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is when women's body parts are crudely alluded to and/or compared to 'meat'. I'm ashamed to live in a culture that produces such sh*t.

How shameful. I mean she probably should have known better but its just awful to think that someone you cared for and trusted could violate that for cash. Sickening.

I also agree that referring to her private parts in such a manner is really disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay, she jumped on the bandwagon.. doesnt even surprise me anymore.. anything to make money and be as scandalous as possible.... pffffffff

Fabulyss said:
I find that article incredibly offensive, disgusting and completely mysoginist :yuk:

If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is when women's body parts are crudely alluded to and/or compared to 'meat'. I'm ashamed to live in a culture that produces such sh*t.

I totally agree. There is not a part of women that is off limits to judging by men/society. It sickens me. I agree, the article is totally mysogenist and that overshadows what she did.

I never thought Lauren was a goodie two shoes-- seems like everyone has a sex tape, big deal.

Though this could stand as one more example of why you shouldn't date a slimy bad boy. If they can't give you an STD then they'll try and sell your sex tape :yuk:

I agree with everyone about the article and it's manner. I think Perez is repulsive. As for the actual sex tape, disappointed but neither surprized.

That's disgusting.

Why is Perez still around, I thought he got sued? I'm waiting for someone to do something to him.

This just in from US Weekly

http://www.usmagazine.com/lauren_conrads_sex_tape_scandal

The Hills star Lauren Conrad wants everyone to know that she never made a sex tape with ex-boyfriend Jason Wahler. Conrad confirms to Usmagazine.com that “There is no sex tape that exists.”
The statement comes in response to recent reports online that a jail-bound Jason is hoping to sell the alleged sex tape with Lauren before he gets locked up.
In the new issue of Us Weekly, Conrad, 21, refers to her relationship with Jason by saying, “Poor decisions are all I make with guys.”

Last edited by a moderator:
VainJane said:
Though this could stand as one more example of why you shouldn't date a slimy bad boy. If they can't give you an STD then they'll try and sell your sex tape :yuk:

And here I thought this could stand as one more example of why you shouldn't tape yourself having sex... :lol:

I don't even understand why people make sex tapes in the first place. Sorry but do you really want an unflattering film of you having sex?!!

cutxpaste said:
perez hilton is a disgusting piece of crap

He really seems to be...
I thought there was a rule about posting his "news" on TFS?...
Like it had to be edited for taste...
I would think beef curtain calls for editing!!:innocent:

^^ I agree & feel the same way.

My God, the Perez article is beyond tasteless and offensive. Why he got so 'famous,' I'll never know. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->