Lauren Conrad Sex Tape!

I'm glad it seems to be false...Jason is horrible and that article is disgusting...:yuk: They have no right to refer to her like that, it's so degrading.

Kim Kardashian denied her tape too...anyway ew at beef curtains...that's trife...

Lauren just posted this on her official site @ www.laurenconrad.com

"I am posting this note on my website regarding the reports that have circulated on the internet this morning. Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex. Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation. I feel very grateful and blessed to have friends and family to support me at this time. I would especially like to thank all my fans for standing by me."

if the sex tape DOES exist, people can call 1-800-who-cares to get it.

now her people are spinning it that Spencer started the rumor. Whether thats true or they're just saying that because they know people would believe it - who knows.

I also agree that referring to her private parts in such a manner is really disgusting.

No doubt about it! There's a name for the body part; calling it a 'mangina' or 'beef curtain' is immature on all levels.

Perez is so desperate for readers it's...I have nothing else to add...

I honestly dont care. Who is she again?

Why does every "celebrity" seem to have a sex tape out there? Do other "normal" people do this too? I've never had the desire to... :blink:

^^^ I wouldn't hold my breath expecting maturity from Perez Hilton. He's an immature, obnoxious prat and his site is full of unverified, untrue crap!

Meg said:
now her people are spinning it that Spencer started the rumor. Whether thats true or they're just saying that because they know people would believe it - who knows.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was spencer, he comes across as such a tool on the show. probably started the rumor to get the heat off of heidi and her knew boobs! lol

Meg said:

That wouldn't surprise me if it were true...he probably wanted to take the heat off Heidi and her boob-job...he happens to manage Heidi and Brody. A sex tape did seem very odd for someone like Lauren...and she doesn't strike me as a pill popper...

^ I was actually just thinking that it was probably Spencer starting the rumor. He is such a loser. I wouldn't be at all surprised. If that is the case, at the moment all he did was manage to get Lauren some publicity, and as they say in Hollywood, "Any publicity is good publicity."

It seems that Lauren is denying it, but TMZ says it's true! While Perez may be a jackoff, TMZ is actually pretty reliable!

Even though she denied its existence, TMZ.com is reporting that there is a sex tape between The Hills star Lauren Conrad and her ex-boyfriend, Jason Wahler.

PerezHilton.com was the first to exclusively report the news this week.
An unnamed rep is already attempting to sell the tape and p*rn companies are making offers, starting at $500,000.

LC's beef curtains are worth way more than that!

I'm really disappointed right now. I've always thought of Lauren as tasteful and classy, but that just isn't. Also, the article is beyond repulsive...

There is still no confirmation of a tape. TMZ says someone called the DVD company "claiming" to have a tape. I'll believe it when I see it. I think that this is a terrible plot by Spencer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please ban Perez from this site?

He feels it is HIS job to get gay people out the closet. He is rude, crude, and awful towards women (look, I don't like Sienna either, but calling her Sluttienna is just really, really....dumb and immature.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->