Lauren Conrad Sex Tape!

I agree. I still don't quite believe it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one person saying they had a tape and calling round.

emily marie said:
Can we please ban Perez from this site?

He feels it is HIS job to get gay people out the closet. He is rude, crude, and awful towards women (look, I don't like Sienna either, but calling her Sluttienna is just really, really....dumb and immature.)

I agree. He is horrible trying to force people out of the closet. Any celebrity who doesn't suck up to him gets bashed regularly on his site. His site is pure trash.

they should do a second "devil wears prada' movie and have lauren conread in it with that icey head at teenvogue....and the sex tae scandal! would make a funny *** movie! and they wopuldn't even have to write a script, just re-edit "the hills"

US Weekly has a cover story on this basically saying that Heidi and Spencer set it up and LC seems to be saying that they tried to ruin her. Everyone seemed to figure that out quickly...

why is it that so many people have followed this "trend" since paris [nasty sex tape queen] hilton started this off. what goes through these people's minds? and especially with HIM as well!!! EWWWW

Even if she really did make a sex tape it doesn't mean she's "sl*tty" or has no class. I do think it shows bad judgement though. I mean, anyone who is even semi-famous should know better than that.

Both Lauren and Jason said in the US Weekly interview that there is no sex tape-- they never made one. Usually only the woman denies the tape but here the guy is also saying there is no tape so I'm inclined to believe them.

This rumor was obviously started by Spencer to hurt Lauren. He is such a scumbag.

I find it odd that a guy like Jason would deny it! He's such an ***, but sexy in a disgusting sort of way :lol:

xmodel citizen said:
I find it odd that a guy like Jason would deny it! He's such an ***, but sexy in a disgusting sort of way :lol:

I dont find it odd he would deny the story since it was a complete fabrication. Perez Hilton implied Jason was desperately peddling a sex tape to pay legal bills- Jason already has a lot of money from an inheritance ($25 million if the reports are true) and wouldn't need to sell a sex tape for money. He was able to easily post bail the same day every single time he got arrested which is sad in itself.

my best friend was reading me an article about this on friday, and it said that heidi and spencer are the number one suspects. that would actually be quite funny considering how they both gave an interview to mtv this week saying that they are there for lauren during this difficult time.

Lauren said she was hurt that Heidi was her only friend who didn't call her when the story broke. Heidi was definitely not there for Lauren.

Who cares about these people? I mean honestly they appear on some 2 bit MTV show and for some reason US Weekly has annointed them celebrities so I have to see them featured week after week in the magazine. Now one of them has landed on the cover.

I think the whole sex tape thing is a scam - whether there is one or isn't (and which idiot makes one in this day and age?) - designed to garner even more press for someone of questionable talent and accomplishments.

canuckcutie said:
Who cares about these people? I mean honestly they appear on some 2 bit MTV show and for some reason US Weekly has annointed them celebrities so I have to see them featured week after week in the magazine. Now one of them has landed on the cover.
And we should all thank our stars that the cover you are refering to its that of US Weekly and not of VOGUE!

Also, I think Spencer is secretly in love/obsessed with Lauren. He can't seem to stop talking about her :innocent:

I think that it's real, they're just in denial mode. From Dlisted.

The sex tape allegedly made by LC and Jason of Laguna Beach is apparently real. REAL boring. A source told TMZ that a p*rn company withdrew their offer to buy the tape, because it sucks. The source called it "vanilla" with "no hardcore sex."

SugarDVD said they pulled their $500,000 offer for other reasons. Sugar said, "We refuse to support any person who feels that it is in any way acceptable to rattle off racial slurs and slanderous language about African-American people, homosexual people and the police department."

They are talking about Jason. Sugar is also hoping other p*rn companies don't buy the tape.

I could've told you their sh*t was boring. Look at them. LC looks like she never had an orgasm in her life and Jason looks like he isn't capable of giving a broad an orgasm.​

No company would put in such a huge offer without having seen the tape. So yeah, I believe it. Opinions?​

Consesus is that it doesn't exist. However boring it is, vanilla is still the most popular flavour of ice-cream.

PrinceOfCats said:
Consesus is that it doesn't exist. However boring it is, vanilla is still the most popular flavour of ice-cream.

Oh Snap! That was a hot statement...LOL

No company would put in such a huge offer without having seen the tape. So yeah, I believe it. Opinions?

According to TMZ's orginal story SugarDVD bid $500,000 for the tape sight unseen based on an anonymous phone call from someone claiming to have a tape.

Everyone that was excited about the possibility of a Lauren Conrad Sex Tape is going to be left disappointed because its not even going to hit the shelves. At least Lauren should be overjoyed because she really didn’t seem like the type person that would want it to be released.

According to a source that spoke to TMZ, the tape is "very vanilla" with "no hard core sex." The tape basically consists of the two "messing around" and nothing else. So that’s not even really a sex tape is it?

SugarDVD, who had originally offered them $500,000, are retracting their offer because of Jason Wahler’s recent behavior. "We refuse to support any person who feels that it is in any way acceptable to rattle off racial slurs and slanderous language about African-American people, homosexual people and the police department."

This pretty much confirms that there is no "sex" tape and never was. Lauren AND Jason have stated that they never made any tape of themselves having sex.

There has been speculation that SugarDVD has associated itself with the rumor for publicity. To date there has been no video, stills or any other proof of the existence of a "sex" tape except continous comments from this anonymous "source" feeding the rumor mill. The company is "retracting" it's offer because there is no sex tape to make an offer on-- not because of any moral stance on Jason's behavior.

I think it is obvious that Heidi and SPencer is behind this rumor based on their latest interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diorling said:
Perez is so desperate for readers it's...I have nothing else to add...

I honestly dont care. Who is she again?

She needs the publicity! Anybody who has a life outside of MTV has no clue who this girl is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->