Lauren Conrad Sex Tape!

^^ True, true. Same goes for all those folks on The Hills. I wish US Weekly would stop giving them attention and then maybe they'd finally go away.

Velouria said:
Even if she really did make a sex tape it doesn't mean she's "sl*tty" or has no class. I do think it shows bad judgement though. I mean, anyone who is even semi-famous should know better than that.

I agree that it doesn't necessarily mean she's a sl*t, but I think it's more than bad judgement. Of all the people to make a tape with, Jason would be the worst. How could u NOT expect that crap to turn up on the p*rn market? lol If there is a tape, I'm sure we will see the same story... 1st she'll deny the tape's existence, then she'll settle out of court for some obscene amount and then she'll market the tape and reap the benefits of instant celebrity. No muss, no fuss, no talent needed.:innocent:

I can't believe anyone still thinks there is a tape. If there were one it would be all over the internet at this point. This rumor has pretty much been confirmed to be false. There never was a tape as Lauren said all along someone--probably Spencer and Heidi-- was trying to hurt her reputation by starting this fake rumor.

Madhuri said:
probably Spencer and Heidi-- was trying to hurt her reputation by starting this fake rumor.

Once she called them out the rumors stopped, so I'd say they started it...losers...

perez hilton is a disgusting piece of crap

totally agree! but that doesn't even begin to touch the surface of his disgustingness (making up words here! haha) he is truly gross though. he needs to realize he isn't as amazing as he believes himself to be. he is gossip and nothing else.

^^ True, true. Same goes for all those folks on The Hills. I wish US Weekly would stop giving them attention and then maybe they'd finally go away.

whoa! i agreed with this also. i never understood why people liked them so much. i always felt that if these people went to the same schools as their fans, they wouldn't be liked. you know? people just like them becuase they're on tv. but if they were their classmates in real life no one would like them at school. tv just has to stop with these reality tv stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->