Collection Blanche by Ann Demeulemeester

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,sans-serif]i found this buried in a thread from two weeks ago ..
but since it is a NEW collection by the designer...i felt it merited its own thread

WED, APR 23:
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Something to look forward to. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,sans-serif]In September, Ann Demeulemeester will launch Collection Blanche, a limited edition of re-released pieces from her 20-year archive, including asymmetric vests, hot black leather boots and other timeless classics.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]

from hintmag.com

*originally posted by melt...:flower:

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I'm very curious to see what she chooses as the re-release pieces. all her boots are "hot black leather boots" in my book so the narrow window will be interesting. it's a great opportunity to see how she perceives the 20 year retrospective of her own work.

isn't that quite a task to find archives of the same fabric's?

Last edited by a moderator:
...[FONT=Arial,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,sans-serif] including asymmetric vests, hot black leather boots...

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]uh, not to sound rude or whatever...but isnt tha tbasically all she does?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I'm very curious to see what she chooses as the re-release pieces. all her boots are "hot black leather boots" in my book so the narrow window will be interesting. it's a great opportunity to see how she perceives the 20 year retrospective of her own work.

isn't that quite a task to find archives of the same fabric's?
maybe since they are supposed to be classic pieces, the fabrics will be pretty classic as well?..like wools and sheer cottons and silk charmeuse...
that is what i would imagine anyway...

*unlike if dries were to do this...in which case it would probably be more complicated..:P

i agree with you though...
it will be interesting to see which pieces she chooses to re-issue...
i imagine some will be from very early collections...
which will be cool...

however, i hate to think that the prices will reflect 20 years of inflation as well...:ninja:

Some of the Blanche Collection can be seen here in the women's AW09 area:

http://www.antonioli.eu

I just sold those boots with the buckle a couple of months ago!

Yeah for the holy tank. I still have mine from years ago. I can still remember getting it as a present and the fact that it came rolled up and wrapped in Ann's black cotton tape.

The new AW collection arrives at the Antwerp boutique on August 2 and l'm lucky enough to still be in town when it does. I can't wait, even though my credit cards can.

Antonioli only seem to get very limited pieces.
does anyone know where else i could get ome Collection Blanche?
i know there aren't any comprehensive retailers in Sydney, but maybe online?

who is stocking this line these days?
any info?

tia...
:flower:

From what I've found, Antonioli and Luisaviaroma. Antonioli seems to have the better selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->