Ann Demeulemeester S/S 09 Paris

I absolutely love it. It's just...perfect. Those embroidered white pieces are like spiderwebs after rain...Oh I just love this!!!

Perfection, i am in love with all of it, but especially the white pieces of the collection..

Oh so stunning :heart:
The white embroidered pieces looks so luxurious! I can't wait to see some detail shots

WOW what a beautiful, fantastic collection, i can get lost in this, its that good. :wub:

i thought orange and red has always been around in her shows on occasions...

this collection is fantastic! a lovely pleasant surprise
so nice to see some embroidery and lots of wonderful jewellery. and the fact that she had models with tied back hair instead of free flowing hair makes the whole show and outfits less dreary than usual. but still very ann
i thought the last couple seasons were a bit boring but this is a great comeback

This is beautiful...
It's surprising to see orange. She's so particular about the right hue of orange..so careful when she uses it.

But this is just beautiful.

Can somebody post Alice B's outfit please? Who does that gets a lot of karma:heart::D

Not my favourite, but it's great especially the last pieces.

I think.... this is my favorite Paris show thus far. I might even go as far to say between Milan and Paris thus far.

Looking at each look, it totally does not look like her taste, but together, it's coherent, refreshing, and it's totally Ann... but in Spring!!

:flower:

Would be nice to see the collection from Catwalking. They have the best pic ever!

:heart:

Where is the Black Amex when I need one???? This collection is PERFECTION!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->