Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

All I know is there will be the Guerrilla II:-) Just like you.

Comme des garcons store in St Petersburg
PICT0734.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the picture. It is a lovely store, but so far awayfrom the "main road".

miss6o said:
any info on helsinki, finland?

I just met the guys running the Helsinki guerrilla, apparently they had real trouble finding an ideal space...so the guerrilla's history. But they're opening a regular shop with Comme and other Japanese labels!!!!

Ouch, no another guerilla store in Helsinki, that's a shame. I really liked the previous guerilla in antique drug store. Tuomas do you happen to know when & where this new store is scheduled to be opened?

I have no idea where, but they were off to Paris menswear now, so I'll guess the shop's popping up some time in the autumn.

tuomas said:
I just met the guys running the Helsinki guerrilla, apparently they had real trouble finding an ideal space...so the guerrilla's history. But they're opening a regular shop with Comme and other Japanese labels!!!!

Yes the probl. with the idea location is really serious over here too.

But the G is coming back:-)

tuomas said:

cool! let me know when and where if you get any further info. i never got the chance to visit the guerilla store when it existed.. it was already gone when i visited hki. thats why im so eager to know about its return..

are those your own pics on your profile?

iyemstoopid said:
i just got back from hong kong yesterday, and i had a chance to visit the store. the location was extremely out of the way, and most people had never heard of the street. it was in a very industrial area, and in the back exit of the building. the staff where very friendly and helpful, and I ended up buying some perfume. (the made with love crocheted perfume bottle!) the clothes were ok, nothing that special, a lot of things from their diffusion lines. i talked with the staff and they said it would probably be open for longer than a year.

was there any nice clothes/anything on sale?

comme and guerrilla stores and where and when it opens and how it looks.....why ?......please tell me who wears comme's main stuff with those buldges and mini minis and drapes upon drapes..??
can someone tell me...better still can someone post a real life photograph of ANYONE wearing hard core comme in real life...[ not the tshirts and jeans - but the tutus and 3 sleeved dressses.]......

tell me tell me please !!

bearbrick said:
comme and guerrilla stores and where and when it opens and how it looks.....why ?......please tell me who wears comme's main stuff with those buldges and mini minis and drapes upon drapes..??
can someone tell me...better still can someone post a real life photograph of ANYONE wearing hard core comme in real life...[ not the tshirts and jeans - but the tutus and 3 sleeved dressses.]......

tell me tell me please !!

look through "what are you wearing today" thread

you mean to say that all that three sleeved mini tutus and drapes are all for show ???:sick: ......and its all clever marketing.????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->