Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

I just can't wait to see the new poster of Warsaw and of course the new place (I've heard that is REALLY AMAZING) In Athens it's hidden inside Bios(the big bulding on the polaroid show on the G site)you have to ask for it inside to find it!! :smile:))but the G is small and sweet, it is was an old house, that Bios took it and turn it into a projection/cinema room and then G came, it is short of an old bedroom with projection installations...but the area and the hole bulding are great...:smile:)

It is "closer to ppl" now:-) not as isolated as previous location under the bridge, the surrounding is a lovely old Warsaw quarter. The place is amazing, indeed:-)

tuomas said:
Ok, the store's opening on Tehtaankatu in July/August. It a regular store selling Comme and Y's Yohji etc, so they won't have the vintage pieces available at the Guerrilla stores. Also later in the autumn there's a new lifestyle store popping up on Eerikinkatu with a wide range of men's Comme, Raf and many more...Can't wait!

The pics are stills from the 80s cult movie Christiane F

i went to the kamppi mall in helsinki on tuesday and the chick at 14 oz told me about how they are gonna open the lifestyle shop. is the same one? its next to some restaurant or something like that on eerikinkatu. she said there will be vintage clothing, books, cafe etc. i have to check it out when i come back from the states ín oct.

miss6o said:
i went to the kamppi mall in helsinki on tuesday and the chick at 14 oz told me about how they are gonna open the lifestyle shop. is the same one? its next to some restaurant or something like that on eerikinkatu. she said there will be vintage clothing, books, cafe etc. i have to check it out when i come back from the states ín oct.

Yep, it's the same store...

Looks great Nqth. Did you buy anything/see anything interesting?

A lot of blk, Noir trench from liquid wool and clear plastic collar. JW wind block short jkt in a "gothic" mood, wool Comme coat with "ruffles" front, dress and bags from BBride in trompe L'oeil.

I lile one trouser Shirt, chees board but the check is kind of "glued" and stiff:-) from 3 years ago, a navy short sport jkt with net lining and stitchings. Also thin wool "curved patchwork" front swr...

Yes I did buy a jkt. Good price it had:-P

i dont' see anything on that website except for the addresses of stores and some posters as i click on cities..... is that how it's supposed to be? if yes, then what's the point of having a website of a fashion house without showing any clothes ?????

bedtimestorynyc said:
i dont' see anything on that website except for the addresses of stores and some posters as i click on cities..... is that how it's supposed to be? if yes, then what's the point of having a website of a fashion house without showing any clothes ?????

If you want to see COMME des GARCONS go to www.doverstreetmarket.com
Guerrilla Store is a project!:ninja:

It looks a bit like the first Berlin Store doens't it. Wall and doors...
I think the pics will be on the site soon.

They've changed a small toilet room into the perfume room:-)))) with boxes lying on the ground. (Normally you do keep your perfume bottles on the bathroom at home don't you:-P)

^^^ Oh you have to move the mouse aronnd and if sth "happens", just click:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
nqth said:
It looks a bit like the first Berlin Store doens't it. Wall and doors...
I think the pics will be on the site soon.

They've changed a small toilet room into the perfume room:-)))) with boxes lying on the ground. (Normally you do keep your perfume bottles on the bathroom at home don't you:-P)

Yes it looks like a bit with Berlin, yesterday it was the last day of Berlin GS2 by the way :( unfortunately.... I wish Athens could be able to have a second GS...cross fingers!!:angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->