Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

whizkit and butbeautiful...may i have the location of the CDG store in Spore? Wanna make a visit there when i fly back to Spore for my holiday. Thanks! ^_^

It's at 47 Haji Lane, next to Arab Street. Pretty near to Bugis Junction.

Here's a map.

I heard finlands guerilla store is having another year, is this true? Thanks :flower:

indie said:
I heard finlands guerilla store is having another year, is this true? Thanks :flower:

I've heard that too:-) It might be a regular store carrying Comme, but I am not sure:-)

I think it is not so nice to post pictures that are not yours...!
I know who took the pictures and those are not to be published :-/

i-love-polkadots said:
I think it is not so nice to post pictures that are not yours...!
I know who took the pictures and those are not to be published :-/

I am sorry. Could Mod to remove them, please.

I did not write that they are my pictures. I don't mean that they are my pictures.

I just wanted to post few pics from the Cologne store.

ok I removed the pics as requested nqth. Its a pity as they were nice. Welcome to tFS i love polka dots!

Thank you Helena:-)

I hesitated indeed before posting the pictures. But I just cound't resist:-P and decided to post just two, after making them smaller. Because I think I should share with tFS as much as possible:-).

It's so pitty, if one can post only pictures that one makes oneself... Anyway I should wait until official pictures are out. So it's my fault:-)

ok..i have a question...
i need something clarified...

the guerilla stores are meant to carry over stock from previous seasons, no?...
wasn't it conceived as a way for cdg to liquidate 'dead stock'?...

so they do not sell current season merchandise, correct?..

if so...then what are the prices like?...
are they lower that the original retail?...

thanks for any info...:flower:

At the Warsaw Guerrilla there were new collections. Much fewer pieces than older ones, and later than usual Comme shops. There were also Japan only pieces, Aoyama only pieces... The prices are like 30-40% retail for old collections - but not always, as some pieces are treated reather "vintage" than "old stocks":-P. The new ones are at the same level. Only clothes from the new collections are going on sale.

I think shoes adn acc are at the original prices, but I am not sure.
:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Singapore store, I've notice that the guerrilla store receives pieces from new collections that Club21 (which is the only other store that sells CdG) doesn't carry. The mark up is also less than in Club21.

The Reykjavik Guerrilla that was open last week is located in the city's harbour, few steps to the sea and the ships:-) The shop itself is in wharehouse, clothes and acc are laying in stacks of pallets. The fllor is "raw". It looks just avesome. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->