Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

There should be a Guerilla store in Chicago! there is space too! That would be soo cool!

Spacemiu said:
i think thsi shows a really change in the fashion industry , that may be big big big is not so big afterall :innocent:

i like that

yeah! the warsaw store is cool. i would like to see some photos
but slowly! it seems pretty "eastern style"...:smile:

^ yes it is very first berlin store:-)) doors, walls, colors... But with a lot of mirrors. I have some more pics, will post later:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ngth, I am curious...
You seem to be there very often, do you know the people running the store?

^Yes. I might talk to someone you know, I mean who took the pictures:-)

yes please nqth, show us some photos, i am very curious about which
kind of street ist the street where is this new shop. can u please tell me more? where you in the party too?

i am agree, is very berlin...or maybe is very east, i am not more sure

it looks quite interesting, it seems like an old bakery, i like it, but
i can not see a lot, just people and models...did you take some
other photos maybe? more about the space? maybe...:smile:?
is that the oppening party?

It's an old glass shop, from the 30s I think it has not been renewed. They had to make the "new" floor, change the toilet into the room with perfum boxes on the floor:-D

Yes, it is the opening. I didn't make any pic tho.

nqth said:
^Yes. I might talk to someone you know, I mean who took the pictures:-)

Someone I know...? :blink: This would be funny...

Your friends made a good choice imo, you can smell the atmosphere from the photos alone...I wish there was a Guerilla store in my town...Lucky you...!

dou you know if exists the plan to open a gs in miland i-love-polkadots? or maybe in Rome? Turin could be an interesting city for this kind of concept, or?

I don´t know, maybe Milano is too 'fashion' for this concept, also Rome. Torino could be more interesting because of the characteristics of the city. It´s rougher, industrial based without the attitude that Milano has.

I wish they would do one here... What about Berlin ( just saw that you are living there)? Have you been?

Yes i-love-polkadots, the first one was like this new one in Warsaw, the second one was in a huge old library in one of the most important ex-east avenues called "karl marx allee" very close from alexanderplatz, in a way for me the second one was not so guerrilla as the first one, i connect this temporary-destroyed spaces with the attitude of the gs, but in a way the second was too "build" (maybe because the furniture, a really wood-heavy designed kind of). The street where it was was amazing...i hope they will get a third one... have you never been in Berlin?

dets_b said:
Yes i-love-polkadots, the first one was like this new one in Warsaw, the second one was in a huge old library in one of the most important ex-east avenues called "karl marx allee" very close from alexanderplatz, in a way for me the second one was not so guerrilla as the first one, i connect this temporary-destroyed spaces with the attitude of the gs, but in a way the second was too "build" (maybe because the furniture, a really wood-heavy designed kind of). The street where it was was amazing...i hope they will get a third one... have you never been in Berlin?
:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->