Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

whizkit said:
Went to the new GS +65 yesterday. It was so crowded! So I didn't try anything on. They had the guerrilla perfumes and the polka dot print shirts among other things. Bought nothing but received some free poster and buttons. Took some pictures of the exterior but it was just too crowded inside for me to stay too long. This is by far the most conspicuous GS+65 store with the camo print shopfront and giant letters shouting out GS+65iii. The interiors also depart from the austerity of the last two stores with its bright red carpet on which racks constructed from steel L-bars sat filling up the whole space which was lit by a warm yellow light.

Which area in Singapore is that?

:heart:

It's at Bukit Merah (or Red Hill), in one of the early public housing estates in Singapore near to the city centre. It occupies one of the shop units at the ground floor of an apartment block, which are usually occupied by grocery shops, barbers, coffeeshops. Not really a culturally active place and historically, a less significant place than the location of the last two stores. The residents in the area tend towards middle age and above, so you'll find lots of retired residents who would sit outside chatting, playing chess etc.

Hey! have you seen the web page from GS? the new one in Singapore looks so interesting! i would like to know is the people living in the same block will turn clients too!:smile: at least they seem a little bit curious about what is happening there...inside...if you see the photos!

It must be the first GS that has so many ppl around. Looks great, thanks Whizkit for the info:-)

not clear yet as to
free wine situation
at cg but
as 32 waist
i deserve cigarette
and wine.

evryone in this thread, or on this thread,
(sp) invited to my place for
comme des g. drinks,

pleats welcome

jesus,

cg

silly question, but.... is it Kawabuko or Kawakubo????
i always thought it was Kawabuko, but i was reading the new September Vogue the other day... where it said "kawakubo"... so i'm confused!!!!

Glasgow?

I've just heard that the GS Glasgow is not longer there & in fact was only in existence for about 5 weeks!! does anyone if this is true & if so,why?

From Warsaw Guerrilla II:-)
gII_a.jpg

gII_b.jpg

gII_d.jpg

These black shoes are actually made from tweed with rubber flecks, which form checks.

gII_f.jpg

(my pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->