Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

GuerillaBoy, taking into account that the Athens store opened on January 20th last year, do you know if it is staying on past the new year's eve, so as to complete its full year cycle?

took this pic on 12/24, the day before Xmas i bought a candle "2" for my friend as a gift :smile:
cool stuff huh :wink:... they had a few items on a shelf with that ribbon pattern. If i could afford it i'd have bought it.... well if I could I afford it, I'd probably get a few shirts and pants that are on sale right now!!!!

s4010022uw4.jpg

melt977 said:
GuerillaBoy, taking into account that the Athens store opened on January 20th last year, do you know if it is staying on past the new year's eve, so as to complete its full year cycle?

Sorry for my late answer!

Yes CdG GS Athens will close 19 January 2007 (21 days left), 365 days after the opening! The store is lovely during the holiday season full of special CdG!

We really gonna miss it! that's for sure...

bedtimestorynyc said:
took this pic on 12/24, the day before Xmas i bought a candle "2" for my friend as a gift :smile:
cool stuff huh :wink:... they had a few items on a shelf with that ribbon pattern. If i could afford it i'd have bought it.... well if I could I afford it, I'd probably get a few shirts and pants that are on sale right now!!!!

Wow, this looks really nice! This is the front door of CDG store at Chelsea, right? I make sure to visit that store everytime I go to NYC, but so far I have bought only a shirt on sale.:ninja: Most stuff are really too expensive for me at full price.

GuerrillaBoy said:
Sorry for my late answer!

Yes CdG GS Athens will close 19 January 2007 (21 days left), 365 days after the opening! The store is lovely during the holiday season full of special CdG!

We really gonna miss it! that's for sure...

Managed to visit it last week... cool place... I really like how it blends into Bios... I must admit that I was expecting to find things from older collections, but unfortunately they only have the current season... nevertheless i'm glad I managed to get a glimpse of it... even if it was at the last hour...

from the warsaw G.
JW (ss05)
jewel_jwss05_1.jpg

Comme comme with jewellery (aw06)
jewel_ccaw06_1.jpg

(my pictures)

Looks lovely... but what is in the first photo? Seems too tiny to be a skirt...

it's a skirt indeed. But I think it 's S. (So it landed at the G. tho:-).

The jewels are from Ligia Dias the jewellery designer of LANVIN, they are really cool especially the bags!

dirty funk said:
Berlin is disappered :(

There is a new store called 'lil shop' with Comme and Junya new and old things. It's the people who have run the Guerrilla Store. The shop is on Brunnenstraße in Mitte, but not in the place were it used to be before.

Details like address on http://www.lil-shop.com

Cheers! :flower:

VMag January 2005
A magazine that I picked up at the Kuala Lumpur airport...

Source: my scans

I have made some pictures of the old LE perfumes at the Warsaw Store:-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meijaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->