Comme Des Garcons - Guerrilla Stores

so pretty, nqth. :heart:
I wish I had access to one of their guerrilla stores. all the details are so lovely. :wub:
I have the flower power perfume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is amazing...would the US really be a great place for a Guerrila store? I know there's a boutique in NY, but US doesnt seem like a good backdrop for the concept...Mexico would be an interesting destination for the CDG crew!

really? why not the US?
I think SF would be a great place to have a guerrilla store, as well as some parts of L.A.
but that’s just wishful thinking on my part. :flower:

Colette_B said:
really? why not the US?
I think SF would be a great place to have a guerrilla store, as well as some parts of L.A.
but that’s just wishful thinking on my part. :flower:

hmmm idk it's just my opinion lol, but it seems if CDG wanted a store here, they would open an actual store....but I guess it would be interesting if that happened

Thank you Colette.

The Warsaw G will end shortly and Nike concept store will probably move in. There was a Nike AirForce1 birthday party there yesteday.

so ---no further word on the brooklyn guerrilla then nqth?...
:( ...

i keep hoping..:lol:

I haven't heard tho, Softgrey. I am hoping for the continueing of Warsaw.

Honey~Blade said:
Still no news for Sydney >_<

It's just a case of someone getting in contact with CdG and trying to get one up and running. I'd love to do it. But is running a Guerilla store enough to support oneself?

CdG had a store in Sydney in the mid 90s but it closed shortly after. It didnt do too well. Maybe a case of once bitten twice shy with Sydney! Apparently the manager of that store is the manager of their NY store.

Have you been to Mecca Cosmetica? They have CdG Parfum. Except Synthetic :(

The next Guerrilla in Poland will be in Cracow:-)
Here few pictures from Mr Robert Serek, the owner:

thanks for the pics nqth. Looks like somewhere far in the industrial area. It looks bigger than the one right now too isn't it?

You are welcome Buckwheat. Yes it is a huge bulding from the XIX centrury I think. It is heated by a very old heating system, still. It's pitty I don't have that picture.

:wub: what a great space and location for the guerrilla store!.
thanks a million nqth.

The heating system:-)
433460641_390a85b22e_o.jpg

433460645_783211c190_o.jpg

Photos: Robert Serek (CdG Guerrilla:(-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back