Converse - The All-Things 'Converse Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

I think they are really cute if they are normal chuck price I think I might need to get a pair if they are more than 10$ more than normal than nevermind.

I love mine and I'm thinking I need a new pair.. I've had them since my freshman yr of high school (now I'm out of college) and there is gum stuck on one side.. and a hole on the other shoe.... but I just can't let go yet!

They are the black low-tops

I love Chucks:heart:They are really my favs.I have them in black,light blue,red and beige:wub:And I want to find grey ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have grey converse and electric blue converse too! I love them both. they make me feel like a teen ( not that I'm not one, because I am, is just that I got caught by publicity) they are comfortable .Too bad they're practically heel-less :(wich is not good for my short frame and the ankle-high Cons do not flatter my short legs.:cry:

PS. sorry for gramatic, ortographic errors (if there was any)

can you elaborate further? something to make me willing to spend 30-40 Euros more, except for that little heart print?

I think they're pretty cute, but I wouldn't rush out to buy them..

I need some!! Anybody know where I can get them in Australia?? Or should I just look at the R1 website in July? Ahhhhhh

i don't think i'd walk around in those, which is a shame because i love converse and i usually love comme des garcons too:/

i love it but i dont think i would rush out to buy 'em. now i wonder if it'll get sold out pretty quick?

Susanna-Cole, I had those green hi-tops for years til I had to throw them out last year. I was in love with them. Now I'm wearing my sparkly-gold low-tops. They were my only real relic of my old style. I kinda feel like I ended a style era throwing away the green ones. I feel like I can pull them off tho bc I have neither tacky nor urban style.

also love them, they're so comfy ... and very practical cause i always have to walk long distances or take the bike which makes other shoes quite impracitcal
currently i have black leather ones :smile:

mio3

LOVE these!!!

credit - converse.com

i only have two pairs at the moment...have been wearing chucks since 6th grade. :blush:

Attachments

• S4022608.jpg
    S4022608.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 5
  • S4022609.jpg
    S4022609.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member