IMG_0626.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9967A.jpg
    IMG_9967A.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 145
that's ashley olsen in the two last pictures, right ?

I like how her parents don't even know about the hype around her, it's funny. But as most hypes... it's exaggerated, nothing spectacualr about her or her style. Los Angeles is the place though, it's all I'm gonna say.

I really, really hate this girl. What's so special about her anyway? To me smoking, drinking and partying underage is not anything to brag about. She seems so full of herself in interviews as well. She isn't anyone special.

^ lol..
in interviews, when people ask her about her 'fame'..she has to reply with something..i never thought it came through as conceited.

thanks vosj! i never saw the top picture of cory and mark..its so cute! i used to think their relationship was creepy but i am now a supporter because the month or two with her absence on the website was just too much. her pictures on the cobra snake beat every other website

Who the hell is this kid? She's "famous" for dating someone who's actually famous? All she is, is a scene queen. Her outfits are terrible.

Andy Warhol would have loved her. I'm sorry he's not around to see this.

wh i te x ro se said:
Who the hell is this kid? She's "famous" for dating someone who's actually famous? All she is, is a scene queen. Her outfits are terrible.

she is a scene queen and shes unique for being so young. her style in interesting and so are photos of her.

this kid needs parents who actually pay ATTENTION...
its sad...

I wish that people who don't like her would stop ripping her apart..your point has been made..."her parents don't pay attention"..well a lot of other juniors in high school don't go to clubs with famous people but they do as much drugs or drinking as she does.

but they dont have their thread on TFS!!!! :innocent:
but you're right...
its not nice to ruin the fun....enjoy....:flower:

Im sorry, you say she did work with cobrasnake..what is that lol? and what work is she doing in the entertainment buisness now? just modelin? well I saw her for the first time in a pic with Ashly olsen and she llooks like fun.. I can't belive she's only 16! wow she parties soo much~ it makes me wanna go out lol. Although i find her way too young to be posing like that and partying,,, i think im liking this girl lol

Last edited by a moderator:
what is her height?

I just read the articles becausemy computer is sooo slow..I bet she's gonna be our female Pete doherty or soemthing lol..hopefully not as hardcore

I can't help but look at her pics and wonder how many celebs She had influenced in clothing styles..the looks are so similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->