Courrèges F/W 2024.25 by Mark Borthwick

I don't mind this photo at first sight, but are they doing this as a Pantone? If not a collab with Pantone, it's a bit cringy
This colour is also very similar to Ancora and Ferragamo

I mean, what's the point of the ad here if I can barely see the product?

That would be intriguing on a billboard actually. I can totally see the effect on a huge billboard.
It looks odd on our phones screens…

But’s rather unconventional and striking.

I bet Ancora is jealous he wasn’t the first to do it.

That would be intriguing on a billboard actually. I can totally see the effect on a huge billboard.
It looks odd on our phones screens…

But’s rather unconventional and striking.

I bet Ancora is jealous he wasn’t the first to do it.

agreed, it's very eye-catchy , but I'm not sure if it gets to the point of selling an actual product.

agreed, it's very eye-catchy , but I'm not sure if it gets to the point of selling an actual product.
Is it really solely the goal of campaigns today?
I’m sure the gifts to influencers and pop stars will get that job done. But it’s less creative and far from what really interest us in here on TFS.

This is so good. I really love the consistently strong imagery that Di Felice is bringing out for this brand.

Love it. Campaigns are not supposed to 'sell product' as some others here have levelled as a critique. You can dislike the creative but that's not what campaigns are for, they're entirely branding exercises. This is interesting, and in an ocean of white background GUCCI campaigns, I support a little bit of invention.

I still think the images would be much more impactful without the models. They add nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legonutter1977
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->