Cover Rumor Thread

metal-on-metal said:
What's up with February Vogue Paris? No news? It's so late already...

Subscribers should get it between this thursday and the next thursday. i'll post info as soon as i get it in the mail.

March Vogue...

I didn't mean to suggest that Jennifer Hudson would get the March Vogue cover...because that would never happen (although the Dreamgirls will probably be featured inside at some point).

It is plausible that Beyonce will be on the (or a) cover. Anna DID put Gwen Stefani on the cover for being in a movie for .05 seconds, so why can't Beyonce get a cover?

The rule with Vogue: if a cover appearance is LONG overdue...

^^I seriously hope she NEVER puts Beyonce on the cover,Beyonce and Gwen are soo not the same thing.Gwen actually has style and she was on the cover because of her album L.A.M.B not her tiny role in Aviator.

from fashionweekdaily...it could be for an upcoming cover...

Another young starlet has been confirmed to make the rounds at the upcoming Paris couture shows. Mean Girls star Rachel McAdams will be accompanied by Elle style director Isabel Dupré, as well as photographed by Gilles Bensimon immediately following the shows for an upcoming layout as part of the magazine’s tradition of featuring of an actress/model decked out in couture. McAdams, whose last two films, Red Eye and The Family Stone, garnered her positive reviews, has two more films in the works: Marriage and The Time Traveler’s Wife.

When can we expect Vanity Fairs March Issue to come out?
Will it be sooner than their usual other issues?

rachel macadams is too cute for couture...i have a hard time imagining her in couture,it will be however a breath of fresh air to see her on a cover

Emil said:
^^I seriously hope she NEVER puts Beyonce on the cover,Beyonce and Gwen are soo not the same thing.Gwen actually has style and she was on the cover because of her album L.A.M.B not her tiny role in Aviator.

Sorry to say but you are also wrong, L.A.M.B. was released in winter '04 and her Vogue Cover was april, I think it was for her L.A.M.B. line at Le Sport Sac, but the overall reason I guess is because Anna Wintout likes her...

mikel said:
Sorry to say but you are also wrong, L.A.M.B. was released in winter '04 and her Vogue Cover was april, I think it was for her L.A.M.B. line at Le Sport Sac, but the overall reason I guess is because Anna Wintout likes her...
Well i remeber reading the article and getting the impression that she was on the cover mainly because of her album!!!^_^
But yes i think Anna likes her aswell she is always at her shows wich will always look to me soo wrong.I think she will probably put her on the cover again very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some upcoming covers that Mandy Moore will be on, according to mooreofmandy.com:

March Seventeen
April Vanity Fair
May Elle
June Self
Instyle (Date TBD)

LetThemEatCake said:
February Italia Vogue-Courtney Love. When will this be out?

Well I think it will be interesting and i am sure it will be done in very interesting way... let's say one thing all covers with Courtney (V, POP) were really impressive... even sometimes it is really hard to consider her as a woman at all. Courtney is quite trashy sometimes but she is not typical perfect and kind looking celebtity... I hate US Vogue... and primarily for its boring covers... all these BBBOring celebrities like Rene, Nocole, etc... people in industry say that Fashion loves novelty...so Anna!!! And all celebrities admirers this is said especially for you. I would better see some animal on the cover ;-)

KissMiss said:
Well I think it will be interesting and i am sure it will be done in very interesting way... let's say one thing all covers with Courtney (V, POP) were really impressive... even sometimes it is really hard to consider her as a woman at all. Courtney is quite trashy sometimes but she is not typical perfect and kind looking celebtity... I hate US Vogue... and primarily for its boring covers... all these BBBOring celebrities like Rene, Nocole, etc... people in industry say that Fashion loves novelty...so Anna!!! And all celebrities admirers this is said especially for you. I would better see some animal on the cover ;-)
"I'm not a woman. I'm a force of nature." Courtney is unlike any other celebrity and its her incredible presence and honesty and unwillingness to conform to the media's "polite, perfect woman" that sets her apart. I'm going to get as many copies of the Italia Vogue as I can fit into my bag. (I never pay for fashion magazines, and certainly not the asking price for a foreign one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandy More on cover of Vanity Fair?Really?
I just cant see that happening but who knows;what does she have juicy to tell them to get the cover?

i can't see her on the cover of vanity fair either...
a feature inside yes, but not the cover...

elle makes sense though...
i'm surprised no lucky...she's always on the cover of that...

^Singer-turned-actress. Starred in "A Walk to Remember". Also known for dating actor Wilmer Valderrama, tennis player Andy Roddick, and actor Zach Braff. She has a squeaky-clean, bubble gum image.

mandymoorejy2.jpg

people.com

i'd love for America Ferrera, Mariska Hargitay, and Liv Tyler to get US Vogue covers. but that'll never happen. all three of them would be perfect for the Shape Issue.

America Ferrera would be a dream because she has THE hottest TV show right now. Both she and Mariska can act and yes, it would be nice to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->