Cover Request Thread

US Vogue: Jessica Lange
US Vogue: Julianne Moore
US Vogue: Emily Blunt
US Vogue: Karlie Kloss

UK Vogue: Naomi Campbell
UK Vogue: Gemma Ward
UK Vogue: Sasha Pivovarova
UK Vogue: Lady Gaga (surprised this hasn't happened yet, I remember a shoot she did for them a few years ago was great)

Vogue Paris: Raquel!
Vogue Paris: Gemma Ward
Vogue Paris: Sasha Pivovarova
Vogue Paris: Jourdan Dunn
Vogue Paris: Rihanna (might seem random but I think it has potential to be amazing)

Vogue Paris: Raquel Zimmermann, Lily Donaldson, Karlie Kloss, Jourdan Dunn, Caroline Trentini, Edie Campbell, Constance Jablonski

Vogue UK: Natasha Poly, Doutzen Kroes, Caroline Trentini, Sam Rollinson

Vogue US: Cameron Russel

Vogue Italia: Natasha Poly who won't be squeezed among 49 other models.

And I want Cara, Jourdan, Karlie, Joan cover or editorial together in any magazine. Their friendship are too cute!

for years I want a multi VI cover issue ft a Meisel 90s muse paired with a popular model of the 2000's.

Linda/Gisele cover
Christy/Karlie cover (or Daria)
Naomi/Joan cover
Claudia/Doutzen (or Candice)

Vogue Usa:
-Karlie Kloss
-Gisele Bundchen
-Daria Werbowy

Vogue Uk
-Naomi Campbell
-Malaika Firth

Vogue Italia
-Natasha Poly
-Gemma Ward
-Snejana Onopka
-Elise Crombez
-Jessica Stam
-Edita Vilkeviciute
-Anna Ewers
-Sasha Luss
-Julia Bergshoeff

Vogue Paris
-Gemma Ward
-Karlie Kloss
-Raquel Zimmerman
-Magdalena Frackowiak
-Joan Smalls

Vogue Germany
-Anna Ewers
-Jac Jagaciak

Vogue Italia: Natasha Poly who won't be squeezed among 49 other models.!

There has been some fantastic recommendations made here, including this one! :heart:

Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here since it sounds like a request as well.

News/ Kerry Washington’s Been Dominating 2015 Magazine Covers—So When Will She Land Her First Vogue?

Whose face has been dominating newsstands and checkout lines this year? That would be your girl, Kerry Washington.

Yes, the Scandal star has appeared on four US covers so far–InStyle, Marie Claire, Ebony, and now Glamour with Michelle Obama and Sarah Jessica Parker. That's one for every month of 2015. Plus a bonus cover: Net-A-Porter's The Edit.

This trend is in no way surprising because Gladiator or not, most of us can admit to liking something about the star—Whether it be her red carpet style, acting prowess or political enthusiasm. Basically, this is her moment and publishers, like Hollywood, know it.

So now the question is: When will Vogue catch on?

Not that we're campaigning for the star to get her own Vogue cover (JK. We totally are), but she's landed nearly every other major magazine in America—including Vanity Fair and Elle in 2013—and the last one left would be the fashion bible.

And there's no way her name hasn't been pitched to Anna Wintour before now. In fact, we're pretty sure hopeful that she's already booked for one this year. Maybe even, ahem, the September issue. Gasp, we know. But hey, it's perfect timing—right before Scandal's fall premiere. Just saying.
E! Online

Seems like (some) The Fashion Spot members aren't the only ones campaigning for a Kerry x Vogue cover (unless the author is a member of tFS). Also, it's really funny how they discredited Harper's Bazaar as a major US fashion magazine - "and the last one left would be the fashion bible." The shade, the shade of it all!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ I'm patiently waiting for Kerry Washington to cover Vogue. She has dominated the 1st quarter of the year with her fabulousness.

US Vogue:
Kerry Washington
Viola Davis
Zoe Saldana
Naomie Harris

UK Vogue:
GiGi Hadid
Binx Walton

Vogue Paris:
Rihanna
Jourdan Dunn
GiGi Hadid

Vogue Italia:
Rihanna
Binx Walton

Vogue Paris 2015 : Laetitia Casta
and as I am so tired to see the same high fashion models on the cover of VP I want
Vogue Paris 2015 : Hailey Clauson
Vogue Paris 2015 : Sarah Stevens
Vogue Paris 2015: Gigi Hadid
A woman can dream :wub:^^
Same girls as above, oui, oui, Laetitia again! for Lui magazine in 2015 because i am tired to see the same high fashion models I see on VP.

V I 2015: EmRata - she would be perfect and if Helmut Newton was still alive he would love her to death.

&

Gemma Ward everywhere!

All the Vogue all over the world need to start to step outside the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to need Alessandra Ambrosio to get a Vogue Paris/Italia cover this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->