Cover Rumor Thread

My bet for VI Feb is on Sasha, Lily and Gemma :shifty:

That emoticon always makes me think people know something! :rofl: :rofl:

I think Julia Stegner is one of the three girls! Since she said in an interview not so long ago she shot an editorial with him (that was after september). Maybe Raquel? :rolleyes::lol: She was with Julia on the last editorial and they both rocked it! Agyness did not deserve that cover :innocent:As for the other one, maybe Gemma, but I hopeful about the first two :woot:

Update: Amish shoot was for February (supposedly) - cast includes 4 new girls

The full picture

Submitted by Wayne on Tue, 2008-01-08 23:00.

Well I just got off the phone with my source (who was dead right abt the Sept: Agyness/Oct: Meghan/Nov : Meghan+ Coco +Dec" Lara covers of VI. Our mole also nailed the LV casting) to sort why the issue came out almost a week later than usual. So kids...full confession.. Two independent sources reported in early Dec about a VI shoot going down in LA. With 4 totally new girls on that Dec 4th VI set we all assumed this meant a newcomer for Jan. Except what we didn't know was that Mr M had ALREADY shot the GUINIVERE cover .It seems Meisel was wrapping up the year and was shooting that 4 girl story for FEB. ...far earlier than usual. In fact more emails alledge that he's already shot March too. Which means the final decision on who goes on the cover of those months is super- subject to change. But we do have an anoymous tipster posting here running at 100% . As long as they keep the game going I'm happy. Traffic has been bananas on TI for the past two days. Thanks guys and I'll be sure to underline always that until its on the stands...a booking is nothing but a RUMOUR. I do live for those though. lol.

Wayne is awesome....

Back to the Amish discussion I guess :lol:

So, if the Amish theme is for February, does that mean the lingerie one is for March? I can't keep track!

Nooo :( I wanted the lingerie girls!! Hate new faces :doh: It's going to take sooo long now :shock:

I wanna speculate about something else :lol:

No, I think January is the lingerie inspired story. This appears to be the same anonymous poster, and he/she was right about Guinivere (American with 3 previous covers), fold-out cover, and the Amish being February.

no, the model on jan. cover

Submitted by Anonymous on Tue, 2008-01-01 23:39.
no, the model on jan. cover is american. also the feb. cover has 3 females on the cover.

jan. it vogue cover

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 2007-12-31 18:42.
jan. cover story is about lingerie inspired fashion.
the model has had 3 cover's before, and the cover
is a foldout cover.

it. vogue cover.

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 2007-12-31 00:16.
you are all talking about the feb. cover.

more...

Anon:
Thanks for eplaining it all Wayne...you're such a great help! Well, I guess this means we can go back to our Amish discussion at tFS lol And rumours ARE fun :wink:

Wayne:
They sure are. What boggles my mind is how fast you kids upload these covers at tFS. Bet you'll be the first to have the new Vogue Paris. Cheers.W.

:lol:

:lol: He's right, though...we have a wonderful community of contributors here who're always quick to react :shifty:

This is slowly becoming my fave thread. I love the guessing game.

TFS is so great! I can't wait for Vogue Paris! :woot:

So about amish VI :P If three girls have the cover and there are 4 girls in the ed, kind of sad that one girl would be the only on the ed without the cover :(

Update: Amish shoot was for February (supposedly) - cast includes 4 new girls

That is exactly what I like to hear! Off the top of my head, the new girls who are supposted to have shot for Vogue Italia:
-Cate Chant:
With an editorial in the next Italian Vogue, the newbie has clearly found her stride.
(hintmag)

-Edita Vilkeviciute:
and soon will appear in Another, Numero Japan and Italian Vogue. You can't spell editorial without Edita
(hintmag)

-Egle Tvirbutaite:
as well as in a story for Italian Vogue.
(vmag)

-Karlie Kloss:
and Italian Vogue stories by both Steven Meisel and Mario Sorrenti.
(vmag)

-Lyoka Tyagnereva:
and will soon appear in Italian Vogue and Tank.
(hintmag)

Those are the only names I can remember reading something directly related to an upcoming appearence, off the top of my head that is. Personally, I'd think that Karlie and Cate stand the best shot of showing up in the February issue. Still, I figured it would be easy to just have these quote in one place! :lol:

I'm pretty sure Agnete shot with Meisel for Vogue Italia, in addition to her campaigns. And some time ago, so February seems likely.

I think it'll be 2-3 of the girls he's already used for campaigns this season. Agnete, Karlie, maybe Edita or Kamila Filipcikova (I can so see her and Agnete cast as the creepy Amish twins)... with the addition of a SS08 exclusive or two. Prada girls, or someone like Iris Strubegger.

mhm Guinevere....mhm....but has she been mentioned earlier?
I'm dissappointet

That is exactly what I like to hear! Off the top of my head, the new girls who are supposted to have shot for Vogue Italia:
-Cate Chant:

(hintmag)

-Edita Vilkeviciute:

(hintmag)

-Egle Tvirbutaite:

(vmag)

-Karlie Kloss:

(vmag)

-Lyoka Tyagnereva:

(hintmag)

Those are the only names I can remember reading something directly related to an upcoming appearence, off the top of my head that is. Personally, I'd think that Karlie and Cate stand the best shot of showing up in the February issue. Still, I figured it would be easy to just have these quote in one place! :lol:

You can add Siri to that list. Wayne said she had upcoming editorials in Vogue Italia, Vogue Russia and Numéro early-mid December. (I am however unsure of her relationship with Meisel, but let's not get into that whole mess again.) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->